The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know he was an alpha male. But he also has a history of not playing well with others so to speak. Nebraska told him to gtfo. Oregon told him to gtfo. The rams told him to gtfo. Now the dolphins told him to gtfo.

If he was that much of leader, more people would want to to stay

All those teams telling him to GTFO makes him a perfect candidate for the Cowboys. Come to think of it, we need some offensive lineman.

All those teams telling him to GTFO makes him a perfect candidate for the Cowboys. Come to think of it, we need some offensive lineman.

Emphasis on offensive!

HEYO!

Blu(e) is on a (t)roll baby!

Quick rundown of Seneca's backup..

Tolzien is an accurate quarterback when routes are within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. He struggles to throw it deep. He'll be the primary backup behind Seneca Wallace while Aaron Rodgers is out.

Haha pretty sure anybody throwing the ball can be accurate within 10 yds :banghead:

Quick rundown of Seneca's backup..

Haha pretty sure anybody throwing the ball can be accurate within 10 yds :banghead:
You would think in the NFL that 10 yards is supposed to be a given, unless your Tebow!!!!

1454713_256337564514974_724148606_n.jpg

Time to laugh off the rest of the season in Houston. That's Randy Bullock, btw.

This Martin Incognito thing is getting very odd. It seems like the entire locker room is behind Incognito. It's going to be very interesting to see this all play out.

Apparently Martin checked himself into a hospital citing mental duress. I see this as setting up for a lawsuit. Apparently his mother is an attorney.

This Martin Incognito thing is getting very odd. It seems like the entire locker room is behind Incognito. It's going to be very interesting to see this all play out.

Apparently Martin checked himself into a hospital citing mental duress. I see this as setting up for a lawsuit. Apparently his mother is an attorney.

Both parents are Harvard educated attorneys.....

Both parents are Harvard educated attorneys.....

It seems so odd to me that the entire Dolphin team seems to be more angry with Martin than with Incognito. I don't think were getting all the details here.

It seems so odd to me that the entire Dolphin team seems to be more angry with Martin than with Incognito. I don't think were getting all the details here.

Based on what the media has said, I'd say Incognito is a complete douche and she be banned forever.

But, like you said, something seems amiss with the locker room.

I don't think Incognito is a saint in all of this, throwing around the language he was using isn't ok, although I don't doubt it happens in every locker room in the NFL, but I'm with you, it all seems odd. I haven't stayed on top of it, but it just seems like NO ONE is coming out behind Martin. It does seem like he was ill equipped for the some of the things being thrown at him, but I still can't see where you can bully a 315 pound male of above average intelligence.

Management could be in deep doo doo if there is more to the story as well.

I don't think Incognito is a saint in all of this, throwing around the language he was using isn't ok, although I don't doubt it happens in every locker room in the NFL, but I'm with you, it all seems odd. I haven't stayed on top of it, but it just seems like NO ONE is coming out behind Martin. It does seem like he was ill equipped for the some of the things being thrown at him, but I still can't see where you can bully a 315 pound male of above average intelligence.

You would think if someone was throwing the N word around with reckless abandon someone would take serious offense to it. It all just seems very strange.

You would think if someone was throwing the N word around with reckless abandon someone would take serious offense to it. It all just seems very strange.

I know they aren't in high school, but in high school sports it was very common for some of the white guys to throw the word around too. It's just a really really odd situation, it will be really interesting to see how it all works out.

Kudos to Chris Carter for bringing to light "shop talk" instead of just OMG-the-N-word. We, as outsiders, have no idea what happens in that locker room and it's way too early to judge until all the facts are out. Also, kudos to Golic for saying at some point Martin should've handled the situation as a man.

I'm in no way siding with Ingocnito either but, as JRod mentioned, the pieces aren't adding up here.

Spot on

Are the Lions now the favorites to win the NFC North?

Just call me.... Barb

I think there's a lot more that could come out, but I bet that it doesn't since I would assume that lawyers are involved on all sides.

Bear down!!!! ?

Nope. Bears.

But I think the lions make the playoffs

And people say you aren't a smart guy. (Yes I know A-Rodg went down)

And people say you aren't a smart guy. (Yes I know A-Rodg went down)

Why do you bring up the past? Just to cause me pain!

I just have to. It's just part of that NFC rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back