ECCO Street EVO One Preview

Not a big fan of the available colors or the look, but they definitely do look comfortable.

I have seen these samples before and held them in my hands a few months back. They aren't as "poofy" as the pics make them look. Just another normal shoe from Ecco.

BYeWBU5IgAAIOh7.jpg:large

Very "retro" colors

I would consider breaking my "all-white" trend for those green/white ones.

I think the Biom Hybrids look a lot better. I have 2 pairs of ecco's and they are extremely comfortable so I would try these out in a second.

I would consider breaking my "all-white" trend for those green/white ones.

I can't believe those words just came from your keyboard.

Yep, fantastic looking shoes. Enjoy seeing the new color options.

In hand pics. Review to come soon...

DSCN4118-L.jpg

DSCN4121-L.jpg

DSCN4120-L.jpg

DSCN4122-L.jpg

DSCN4124-L.jpg

So jealous. Those look so damn comfy its ridiculous.

Nice color combo, looking forward to the feedback

That may be the best looking color combo out of the bunch, I need to see some more in hand photos of the entire line.

Any quick initial thoughts Hawk?

I like the look of those a lot! Did they stay with the same soles as previous models?

That may be the best looking color combo out of the bunch, I need to see some more in hand photos of the entire line.

Any quick initial thoughts Hawk?

Just put them on for quick second. Seemed pretty comfy to me, but just a quick try-on.

I like the look of those a lot! Did they stay with the same soles as previous models?

Sorry, I didn't even think of that. Here's a pic from the website.
07_150204-58252.jpg

I'm a huge Ecco fan and am intrigued by these. Not sure I'm sold on the two tone look, but they do look better in hand.

Those look sexy!!

These look really really comfy. I'm not really sold on the look though. They look kind of bowlingish to me

KG

Just Tapping Away

Admittedly was a bit leery of the color combo, but with the right pants it looks better than anticipated. The shoes are very comfortable. Tight around the heel and lots of room in the toes. That's what I always look for in a shoe.

price point?

Admittedly was a bit leery of the color combo, but with the right pants it looks better than anticipated. The shoes are very comfortable. Tight around the heel and lots of room in the toes. That's what I always look for in a shoe.

Definitely run big too. I wear a 11 in just about everything and these in 10/10.5 fit with room to spare.

Definitely run big too. I wear a 11 in just about everything and these in 10/10.5 fit with room to spare.

I had that sinking feeling when I saw the size (10/10.5). Thought I was going to be reviewing a pair of shoes that didn't fit, but you are correct. Plenty of room and I normally wear an 11.

I had that sinking feeling when I saw the size (10/10.5). Thought I was going to be reviewing a pair of shoes that didn't fit, but you are correct. Plenty of room and I normally wear an 11.

Now THIS I like to hear as Ecco only go to 13/13.5 and has kept me away from them, as a 14, I like hearing this.

It's kind of an odd deal James.

You put them on and get this feeling like 'these will never fit', but then once you get your whole foot in there you find there's all kinds of room in the toe section. I did a little reading and that's by design. Goes all the way back to the Stable26 socks I reviewed, which basically were made to firm up support in the heel, which they say is the most important place for a shoe to fit.

Back