NHL 2013-2014 Season

I was told today by a Sabers fan in the office that it was clean, so I'll take his word on that as he knows more about clean vs dirty in hockey than I do. But I thought hitting high towards the head was a penalty.

Jets guy gets checked through the glass, drunk jackwad in the 4th row steals his helmet, wears helmet, and fist pumps. I'll see if I can find the video. Pretty funny.

Be sure to watch the lady next to the helmet thief, she dumps her beer right on Pardy's head. Aside from the fact that it cost her $10 to pour out, that is just alcohol abuse.

Jets guy gets checked through the glass, drunk jackwad in the 4th row steals his helmet, wears helmet, and fist pumps. I'll see if I can find the video. Pretty funny.

That was funny but the dude who dumped the beer on Pardy's head was just stupid. Pardy should have gone into the crowd and beat the guy with his own shoe.

That was funny but the dude who dumped the beer on Pardy's head was just stupid. Pardy should have gone into the crowd and beat the guy with his own shoe.

One Mike Milbury in this world is already one too many Mike Milburys in the world, lol jk.

And get's a beer poured on him, stupid fans!
http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2013/11...ts-checked-through-glass-has-fan-steal-helmet
stolenhelmet_medium.gif
HELMET1_medium.jpg
beerdump_medium.gif

I was told today by a Sabers fan in the office that it was clean, so I'll take his word on that as he knows more about clean vs dirty in hockey than I do. But I thought hitting high towards the head was a penalty.

As long as it's head on, shoulder tucked, and feet on the ice, if the head is hit it's still deemed clean. No obvious attempt to target the head.

That .gif makes me think the guy was taking a swing at him and grabbing the helmet was an afterthought. I wish he would've got his a** kicked. I hope he and the beer-pouring lady are banned from the UC for good.

Bollig sending him through the glass was cool. The guy stealing his helmet was funny. The beer was atrocious. Uncalled for. Shameful of that Hawks fan.

Bollig sending him through the glass was cool. The guy stealing his helmet was funny. The beer was atrocious. Uncalled for. Shameful of that Hawks fan.
Great hit by Bollig!

Canucks dominated a good up-tempo period of hockey against San Jose. About damn time.

BYg_S5uIYAADFUw.jpg:large

Watching a Live Look In in Toronto. Pretty cool little ceremony.

On another note, I absolutely need to get to Toronto to take in a game and get to the Hockey Hall of Fame sometime soon. #Bucketlist

Watching a Live Look In in Toronto. Pretty cool little ceremony.

On another note, I absolutely need to get to Toronto to take in a game and get to the Hockey Hall of Fame sometime soon. #Bucketlist

Buy tickets BEFORE you by a plane ticket hahaha!

Buy tickets BEFORE you by a plane ticket hahaha!

Haha damn that scares me a little but I would never go without doing the research. THP Fantasy Hockey trip? Hmmm ponder mode

Bryz going to Edmonton on a 1 year contract. Going to play where it's -35 can you imagine? It also sounds like a big deal is coming between the Oil and the Flyers Eberle Simmonds Schenn being mentioned. Stay tuned this might get exciting very fast.

Bryz going to Edmonton on a 1 year contract. Going to play where it's -35 can you imagine? It also sounds like a big deal is coming between the Oil and the Flyers Eberle Simmonds Schenn being mentioned. Stay tuned this might get exciting very fast.
The fact that Edmonton is even considering trading Eberle is a sign of how bad it is there. They must be desperate.

Wow TSN reported just yesterday that Eberle was an untouchable. I've read that the Flyers called about Eberle, not sure that means a deal. Going to be interesting to see what happens in Edmonton. I can understand wanting to keep all of these young players, but if they're not creating wins with their current group, changes will have to be made.

Wow TSN reported just yesterday that Eberle was an untouchable. I've read that the Flyers called about Eberle, not sure that means a deal. Going to be interesting to see what happens in Edmonton. I can understand wanting to keep all of these young players, but if they're not creating wins with their current group, changes will have to be made.

Genius.. The team hasn't done anything aside from draft first overall for the last how many years?

Good thing they've got room to be picky about which guys they want for the suck.

Watching the Pens/Blues game on the Pen's network channel. Not sure I've ever heard this much bias before from announcers.

Just picked up tickets to the Ducks v. Flames on Black Friday. Can not wait to cheer on my team, they are just humming along!

Stamkos was injured in the game today against the Bruins. Taken from the ice on a stretcher. Reports are he is in the hospital right now. He believes he broke either his leg or ankle. Not good for Tampa.

No bueno:

BY0QNccCEAALE_b.jpg:large

Back