2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Nice. I hope that I can make this one.

Are the invitationals going to be stay and play events this year? I may actually have accommodations for Hilton head already.

Rumor has it one of the cities is locked in. It's not that far from Atlanta, is not in GA, and it has some of the best golf on the east coast, maybe even the country. Oddly enough, it's where JB and I spent Halloween just last year. Where could this be?

THP and the 2014 Invitational Series Sponsored by Bridgestone golf is headed to Hilton Head!!

Yesssssss only 2.5hrs from me!

Never been to Hilton Head, would love for it to be my first

Hilton Head?!?!? Are you serious? THATS FREAKING AWESOME!!

Sorry for my excitement, always wanted to go there. Great start to announcing the locations!

Hilton Head?!?!? Are you serious? THATS FREAKING AWESOME!!

Sorry for my excitement, always wanted to go there. Great start to announcing the locations!

Anyone in the Grand Daddy is disqualified.... :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Rumor has it one of the cities is locked in. It's not that far from Atlanta, is not in GA, and it has some of the best golf on the east coast, maybe even the country. Oddly enough, it's where JB and I spent Halloween just last year. Where could this be?

THP and the 2014 Invitational Series Sponsored by Bridgestone golf is headed to Hilton Head!!

Very cool. I have never been.

Can't wait to hear when!

One of my favorite cities in the south. I love Hilton Head Island. It is like bizzarro Myrtle Beach. Clean, refined, but still absolutely amazing golf. This is going to be one heck of a special event.

Anyone in the Grand Daddy is disqualified.... :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No, you mistyped there. Anyone in the #Grandaddy is automatically in. :D

BOOM!!! What an amazing venue for an invitational!!!

Disney just happens to have a resort on Hilton Head if anyone needs some ammo to convince the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilton Head?

Holy crap!!!

I dont believe they do Savannah. I do know they do Jacksonville which is 2 hours away. It wont be the closest, the only reason I mention it is flying into Jax is many times very inexpensive.
Thanks for the tip, JB.

A preliminary look at flights hints that this one may not be in my future. That's okay. I look forward to seeing the rest of the schedule and hopefully getting to a different one.

Thanks for the tip, JB.

A preliminary look at flights hints that this one may not be in my future. That's okay. I look forward to seeing the rest of the schedule and hopefully getting to a different one.

Keep an eye. Southwest is overpriced right now and should be lowering rates soon. Last time we flew to JAX from Phoenix it was about 300.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilton Head is on my bucket list of places in the country to play... great start to the Bridgestone invitational news!

Well, this day has gone from great, to greater! What an awesome place.

The Google machine says five hours driving. Probably closer to four and a half. On the radar.

As I am on a plane on my way to. Sarasota this is some cool news. As a lifetime west coaster Hilton Head is on the bucket list!

A wonderful golf location I've always pondered. Great stuff!

Absolutely amazing location choice for an Invitational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back