The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baylor wins out, do they need 3 of the top 4 to lose it for they have a shot to jump any teams?

I say them and OSU will be very very close

Again great over turn.

Hard hit does not equal targeting.

They called it on the field as they should have in the moment though, thats why the replay is instituted after to determine final ruling on ejection or not.

war we need to make a friendly wager

UGLY football being played.

10 on the field? REALLY?

I miss Millard

Wow, that was bad

GREAT stop by Baylor.

Right call by OU IMO in that atmosphere, but, terribly predictable call.

Nice stand there for Baylor. Anyone see that Baylor safety paying no attention in the back of the end zone trying to pump the crowd up?

Nice stand there for Baylor. Anyone see that Baylor safety paying no attention in the back of the end zone trying to pump the crowd up?

I was laughing.

That was big. Big-big.

Not at all how I thought this game would start. That was also a terrible play call.

Defensive coordinator noticed. Did you see him giving him an earful as he was coming off the field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was laughing.

That was big. Big-big.

I started laughing when he realized the ball was snapped. Part of me was hoping he would have a chance at a TD saving tackle but be late to the play.

Just getting home when in the Oregon game on?

Defensive coordinator noticed. Did you see him giving him an earful as he was coming off the field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't catch that but I'm glad he got chewed out for that.

Very nice.

Now, how about opening it up a little, eh?

Gotta get a TD here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back