What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 and then cancelled my club membership. Couldn't take the constant construction anymore for the ridiculous price I pay every month.

Now to start shopping for a new club.

Just some THPing today.

Thping and organizing some sticks

I got in 18 today, wasn't a great round though. I want to blame it on the three mile run this morning but it was most likely my crappy swing today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 today and won my division in the mid monthly with 44 points.

THP and spent a lot of time at work wishing I was playing golf today.

Went to the range...turned on the heater...tested out a new shaft on the Amp Cell with the Secret Grip

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Went to the range and played around with my new AP1s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First day of three as a volunteer at The McGladrey Classic. Working with the Golf Channel.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

First day of three as a volunteer at The McGladrey Classic. Working with the Golf Channel.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

John, that is great!! Watching on the Golf Channel, the course looks gorgeous.

Have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped and hit some clubs at the PGA Super Store in N IL. Sure am liking the Amp Cell Pros.

Walked 12 tonight before the sun went down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Packed up some balls, tees and of course a THP ball marker for my trip to Mexico.

Got on the range for just some half wedges, and then the short game practice area for the first time since surgery.

Watched some of each of the tournaments on TV, I fear that is all the golf I will be partaking in for a long time.

I finished re-shafting and re-gripping a set of Titleist 735.CM irons 3-PW. I pulled the original shafts last Sunday, the supplies came in during the week and I made it a Friday evening project.

This is my first attempt at re-shafting, I'll get a chance to hit them at the range on Sunday, we'll see how my handiwork turns out.

Just THPing today while watching the McGladrey.

Went to the range and worked on my putting.

Hour of putting practice...

Left handed.

Golfed with THPers nothing beats it

I thought about golfing....

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

First found in two weeks today (also first round of our winter league) and put the WS DX2 into play for the first time. Really liked them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back