The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the Stanford blueprint, I'd say Bama and FSU fans are much less worried about how either would stack up against the Ducks.

My thoughts exactly, I would have already taken Bama, but right now I think Bama would destroy them.

Doesn't look like they will get the chance

Terrible play call there, you gotta throw quick there. Got bailed out.

Very impressive 1st half from Stanford.

David Shaw is a tremendous coach. I really respect the guy.

Let's see if Stanford can take this momentum into the second half and take down the Ducks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is embarrassing, good thing Oregon is a second half team. But they look like doo doo right now.
Lol.

When have they had to score points in the second half? They are getting blanked!

awesome-we-want-bama-green-and-yellow-oregon-t-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.grass.w760h760.jpg

Quit looking ahead to something that wont happen/.

So far so good!

Go Cardinal!

Lol.

When have they had to score points in the second half? They are getting blanked!

awesome-we-want-bama-green-and-yellow-oregon-t-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.grass.w760h760.jpg

Quit looking ahead to something that wont happen/.

It was wayyy to early to make those shirts (86% of Oregon fans are bandwagoners or mentally retarded) but can you really blame the mind set? I want to play bama, I want to be at that level. Its the top.

FSU and Bama would destroy Oregon. What a joke. Is it Clemsoning if Oregon does it? Or is it now Oregoning when your scrawny fast guys get shoved around by real football teams when it matters?

It was wayyy to early to make those shirts (86% of Oregon fans are bandwagoners or mentally retarded) but can you really blame the mind set? I want to play bama, I want to be at that level. Its the top.

Valid point.

#rolllameducks

The game is far from over. For as much as I will enjoy an Oregon loss I won't be surprised at all if they boat race Furd in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The game is far from over. For as much as I will enjoy an Oregon loss I won't be surprised at all if they boat race Furd in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think Stanford will regret only coming out with 6 when they should have 14.

Wow, fumble and Mariotta hurt.

Huge sack! Mariota fumble!

Lets go Cardinals!

What a TO, that may have been Oregon's season right there. With Mariotta getting banged up that was huge.

I think Stanford will regret only coming out with 6 when they should have 14.

Maybe not, again, Oregon just isn't physical enough.

**** me

I feel the sudden urge to move to Romania and become a turnip farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back