The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Santa

I've been a good boy this year...... Please please please?

Well you said he was a good dude and spoke about it intimately like you were friends so I figured you might know.

We weren't buddies but I know the guy. I had no clue he was playing for Oregon, I didn't get his newsletter. Just with some mutual friends & ran into him & I had to ask.

Stanford is manning up right now. Huge plays in the red zone.

Oregon is one of the worst teams from the 1 yard line...that was the best thing that happened to them that Mariota fumbled it and recovered at the 11

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Aint going to recover another one

That should do it finally.

Nice..

1341844723244.jpg

That onside kicking technique was pretty fun to watch. Skip, skip, skip, giant kick upward. Not often that you get to see three onside kick attempts in one quarter.

Oregon made a game of it late, but Stanford was impressive

Thank you Stanford.

Now I look forward to snowboarding, ****ing sickening by that example of Oregon football. But I'm an actual Oregon fan and I still bleed green and yellow.

Florida state better take advantage of this and take it to the house.

It's refreshing seeing an Oregon fan not making excuses. Im impressed.
Now I look forward to snowboarding, ****ing sickening by that example of Oregon football. But I'm an actual Oregon fan and I still bleed green and yellow.

Florida state better take advantage of this and take it to the house.

And if its an Oregon craft beer probably really good.

I got to see the first 2.5 quarters of the game and was very surprised how Stanford handled the Ducks. I just saw the highlights and final score and the score doesn't do justice to how Stanford seemed to dominate the game. I love how they line up and play smash mouth football. Baylor also impressed last night. Could be a fun weekend of college football!

I got to see the first 2.5 quarters of the game and was very surprised how Stanford handled the Ducks. I just saw the highlights and final score and the score doesn't do justice to how Stanford seemed to dominate the game. I love how they line up and play smash mouth football. Baylor also impressed last night. Could be a fun weekend of college football!
Oregon is still undersized and lack a physicality on the offensive and defensive lines. When you get dominated in the trenches, it's tough to win games.

Oregon is still undersized and lack a physicality on the offensive and defensive lines. When you get dominated in the trenches, it's tough to win games.

You would think our average defense shutting them down, followed by getting dominated by LSU the following year would convinced them to recruit some beef, guess not.

But Stanford is full of soft football players... wait

A dominate offensive and defensive line can make a mediocre team good and a good team great.

That onside kicking technique was pretty fun to watch. Skip, skip, skip, giant kick upward. Not often that you get to see three onside kick attempts in one quarter.

Oregon made a game of it late, but Stanford was impressive
Like the announcers said, everyone is going to be practicing that technique, it just flat out seemed to be more predictable than any I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back