That thread is only American whiskey :arrogant:

Jameson the best a man can get :D

I prefer Tullamore Dew myself, but I wouldn't kick a bottle of Jameson's out of bed

I'm a Jack fan. Can't go wrong with Black Label on the rocks for me. Gentleman Jack and Single Barrel are awesome as well. I really want to try the Sinatra edition but I have only found a bottle one time, in the Miami airport duty free shop. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the nearly $150 bottle. Was really cool though.

I tried a new whiskey last night though. www.kansascleandistilled.com It is a wheat whiskey and is triple distilled in a process similar to vodka. Really smooth. You guys should check it out if you want to try something different.

I'm a Jack fan. Can't go wrong with Black Label on the rocks for me. Gentleman Jack and Single Barrel are awesome as well. I really want to try the Sinatra edition but I have only found a bottle one time, in the Miami airport duty free shop. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the nearly $150 bottle. Was really cool though.

I tried a new whiskey last night though. www.kansascleandistilled.com It is a wheat whiskey and is triple distilled in a process similar to vodka. Really smooth. You guys should check it out if you want to try something different.

Thought I might find you on here, with your love of whiskey. I'm going to try and find some of the Kansas Clean here in town. I think it would be a good addition to the cabinet.

Dickel No. 12 is my favorite.

I'm also a fan of Highland Park 15. At $60 it's pretty good. Smokey and peaty.

Thought I might find you on here, with your love of whiskey. I'm going to try and find some of the Kansas Clean here in town. I think it would be a good addition to the cabinet.

It's pretty good. I would think Lori might like it. It's very smooth, no burn drinking at all. I think it has a vanilla note when drinking it. Could be a good mixer with Coke and a splash of grenadine I would imagine.

Dickel No. 12 is my favorite.

I'm also a fan of Highland Park 15. At $60 it's pretty good. Smokey and peaty.

I just can't do the smokey and peaty flavor, I suppose it is an acquired taste. I've been able to drink some pretty old Macallan whiskey and even with it aged as it is I'm still not a fan of the flavor of traditional scotch.

i have myself quite the love affair with whiskey of almost all kinds. I wasnt much on scotch until I had a sip of Laphroaig's 18yr. Was like and entire weekend of camping in one sip, right down to the steak Id cook over the even fire. Intense stuff. The ten year has the same flavor profile but less intensity. I usually have anyone or more of 5 bottles at my house, all offering different flavor profiles for my various moods lol.Buffalo Trace- slightly sweet, with notes of black cherry and leatherBulleit Rye- I love this stuff, taste is a mild sweetness reminiscent of honeysuckle nectar. Elmer T Lee- My favorite for drinking straight. So smooth yet really complex.Black Bottle Scotch- Really smoky and peaty for a 25 dolla bottle. Awesome value.Gentleman Jack- I get notes of plum and violets from this. Im due for another bottle.These are 25-30 bucks and I highly recommend all of them.At the 50-60 dolla price range, you can't beat Stranahan's Colorado whiskey. Absolutely delicious.I love my whiskey. Hell, I dont even drink beer anymore save for my buddy's homebrews. Whiskey is just better

I'm a bit obsessed with bourbon and whiskey, I've got somewhere around 30 bottles stashed in the cabinet most have been sampled. ;)

I had another glass of that Kansas Whiskey I was talking about earlier in the thread. Last night I didn't taste the vanilla, like last time. Wow that stuff could be sneaky if you tossed it in with a mixer of some sort. No burn AT ALL. Just had it on the rocks, so smooth. I recommend it, if you can find it, try it.

I had another glass of that Kansas Whiskey I was talking about earlier in the thread. Last night I didn't taste the vanilla, like last time. Wow that stuff could be sneaky if you tossed it in with a mixer of some sort. No burn AT ALL. Just had it on the rocks, so smooth. I recommend it, if you can find it, try it.

I keep forgetting about that Kansas Whiskey. Bring that with you when you come up to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving, I want to give that another go....if I don't pick some up between now and then.

If you get a chance to taste this stuff do it. It is so smooth and tasty.
http://coldcockwhiskey.com/

Herbal whiskey? Sounds a little weird. Checked their site for the nearest place to purchase and it looks like Nebraska is the closest but it wouldn't tell me where in Nebraska.

I keep forgetting about that Kansas Whiskey. Bring that with you when you come up to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving, I want to give that another go....if I don't pick some up between now and then.

I'll try and remember to bring the bottle. Remind me when it gets closer to Thanksgiving if you can.

I have a friend that has gotten me interested in bourbon. Ny wife bought me a bottle of Rock Hill Farms, at his suggestion, that I am enjoying. I also enjoy Buffalo Trace with a splash of water as an everyday drink. Today
I am picking up a bottle of Blanton's and a bottle of Elmer T Lee to try side by side with the Rock Hill as all three are out of the same mash bill.

Jim Beam white label , Jim Beam Black and when I can get it very rarely, real moonshine , not the store bought kind

For bourbon, Buffalo Trace is a great value. Nice, full flavor, big hints of caramel and vanilla. Love it. One ice cube cuts the alcohol heat down to a nice, pleasant level.

For whiskey, again, I'm a value drinker. Black Louth, or Finnegan Single Malt, both are some great whiskeys for not a lot of money. Though I like the occasional splurge and getting something like Powers Signature.

For bourbon, Buffalo Trace is a great value. Nice, full flavor, big hints of caramel and vanilla. Love it. One ice cube cuts the alcohol heat down to a nice, pleasant level.

For whiskey, again, I'm a value drinker. Black Louth, or Finnegan Single Malt, both are some great whiskeys for not a lot of money. Though I like the occasional splurge and getting something like Powers Signature.

Second the BT. Love that stuff. The hints of black cherry really make it stand out for me

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

My brand of choice for everyday. Also like 1792. Basil Hayden when I'm celebrating.

I've been getting into Rye whiskey as of late. My local watering hole makes a stellar Sazarac and Manhattan.
At home, my go to is Bulleit. A splurge is E.H. Taylor.

Any other Rye drinkers?

Bulleit rye is fantastic. It's the only whiskey I drink more than Buffalo Trace. For a real treat, mix the rye with some apple cider. Great dessert drink

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Rye is great. Rittenhouse is my favorite.

Back