The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bad throw right there

Justin Worley fully embracing #NoShaveNovember

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Santa, I want some speed on my Vols defense for Christmas. Lord have mercy.... Marshall has a hop, skip, and a trip for the first down. Nobody can even touch him...

Our offense isn't as good as Oregons or Bama.

I still don't think it is. Good thing you will be able to prove it in a few weeks.

Our defense is littered with a bunch of floppers!

That just did it. Time to head on out. Can't watch any more...

I love how bad the Fighting Bielemas are doing.

I can't wait until Butch and UT gets the Dooley stench washed off of their hands. Hamilton started this massacre and Dooley recruited then straight into a slow, talentless, heartless mess. It's gut wrenching watching this $H!*

I still don't think it is. Good thing you will be able to prove it in a few weeks.

That settles nothing, clearly our defense isn't on bamas level, but both the stats and the eyeball test say Auburn's offense is on par with if not better than Bama.

Funny quote from gators sport talk radio this morning '' outside if Florida, the Seminoles don't play any more really tough team''

Somebody forgot to tell Florida they are a really tough team. Hi Vandy

That settles nothing, clearly our defense isn't on bamas level, but both the stats and the eyeball test say Auburn's offense is on par with if not better than Bama.

Auburn's run game is on par with Bama's, but I don't see a parallel with the passing game (know you haven't needed any today).

Auburn's run game is on par with Bama's, but I don't see a parallel with the passing game (know you haven't needed any today).

Auburn's run game is as different from Bama as can be, obviously our passing game with Marshall isn't particularly scary, but we can go deep when we need to. Obviously Auburn's offense isn't a parallel of Bama, but the points in the board and total yards are pretty similar.

This picture is not from today. But it is awesome nonetheless.

ygezyquz.jpg

If college football operated under ancient samurai code Will Muschamp would just go ahead and commit hari kari on the sideline so homecoming at UF wouldn't be a compete waste.

Obviously Auburn's offense isn't a parallel of Bama, but the points in the board and total yards are pretty similar.

Pts and yards may be true, but in every game but A&M and maybe Ole Miss, starters have been out of the game in 3rd or early 4th quarter.

We shall see in three weeks. If Bama takes care of LSU and Auburn takes care of UGA, it will be probably the most meaningful Iron Bowl since I started caring.

Congrats to Auburn. Y'all played well today. Had you not played well it probably still wouldn't have mattered. Congrats, nonetheless!

If college football operated under ancient samurai code Will Muschamp would just go ahead and commit hari kari on the sideline so homecoming at UF wouldn't be a compete waste.

Does Muschamp survive the weekend? Florida is my second rooting interest (Sun Devils will always be my favorite team), and they look like an undisciplined train wreck right now. I know they have had their share of injuries, but Vandy still shouldn't have been able to handle the Gators the way they did.

Wisconsin and BYU might set offensive football back 5 decades today

Not that's it's all to of a relevant score, but Kansas State beat #25 Texas Tech 49 - 26 in Lubbock.

Not that's it's all to of a relevant score, but Kansas State beat #25 Texas Tech 49 - 26 in Lubbock.

They have fallen off a cliff haven't they.

They have fallen off a cliff haven't they.

They lost a lot of starters from last years team. Most of us knew this was going to be a down year. None of thought we'd loose to North Dakota State...well honestly I thought if we didn't play well we might, and that was the case. From that game, to today's win they have improved a TON, so that's good. The losses we have had to OK St, and Baylor, we had the lead in the 4th Qtr in each of those games, but couldn't hold or score.
Last three games of the season are TCU and Oklahoma at home, then Kansas on the road. We should win two out of three of those to reach bowl eligibility and get a crappy type of bowl this season.

Aggies and faux bulldogs is starting out pretty good. 9-7 A&M with 1:28 to go in 1st qtr.

Nebraska/Michigan is a pretty good game. 10/10 with 10:40 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back