THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

Looks like VD will get to play this week for me, thats important when facing Mike Hunt.

:alien:

Looks like VD will get to play this week for me, thats important when facing Mike Hunt.

:alien:

Thats hysterical.
Dude your team is loaded.
Favored by close to 40 against the #1 team in the league is pretty darn good.

Thats hysterical.
Dude your team is loaded.
Favored by close to 40 against the #1 team in the league is pretty darn good.

I've quietly gotten healthy, getting Brown back is huge. A couple big early waiver wire pickups too, Ellington and Thomas have been consistent for me. Chiefs D was the best though, I hate that they face Peyton this week.

I don't trust those numbers though, it's going to be a great matchup to the end I hope!

LMAO! Picking up the Jets D was clutch. Nice job on that.

Could be a good one this week by the matchup, I didn't think if get them on the wire at all, thought someone would snatch them.

I was all excited that I was 7-3 then realized besides Morgan I am pretty much going to have to run through the gauntlet to finish the season haha
I'm in the same boat. I am currently the 3 seed but only have one easy game the rest of the year. The two teams right on my heels have a much easier schedule. I feel like I have to win out just to make the playoffs.

I dont even try to get anyone on the wire anymore I never get them.

I usually throw a couple on and think nothing else of it. Me being 1-4 to start got me some good ones early though hahaha

I thought we were friends.

I am genuinely nervous for this week.

Sure we are, outside of FF. But during the season all bets are off. Or if I am no longer in contention for the title.

Brees is available in league 1.

Trade interests: vodka

Trade proposal sent.

I ended up just declining. For me to give up Marshall or Welker, I'd have to get Lacy or Charles. For me to give up both? Not happening. We obviously differ quite a bit on how big Vereen is going to be. No offense, but that trade would have given you an unstoppable juggernaut.

I ended up just declining. For me to give up Marshall or Welker, I'd have to get Lacy or Charles. For me to give up both? Not happening. We obviously differ quite a bit on how big Vereen is going to be. No offense, but that trade would have given you an unstoppable juggernaut.

We agree to disagree.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Check check big dean-O in the 441hizzle nizzle....

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U send me something? Im not getting emails, I'll go check

Interesting trade put my way:

Brees & Richardson for Moreno & Rodgers.

Healthy Rodgers and it's a fair trade for me. Question is can I afford to wait for Rodgers. Brees has some tougher D's coming up on his schedule also. Leaning towards doing it.

Healthy Rodgers and it's a fair trade for me. Question is can I afford to wait for Rodgers. Brees has some tougher D's coming up on his schedule also. Leaning towards doing it.

Gee thanks Dean.....Haha I dont want to give my opinion on the deal because it is going to be biased.

Who's your backup QB?

Brees is available in league 1.

Trade interests: vodka

Man, I would love to get Brees, but I think I'd be insane to jack with my lineup right now. Ugh.

Who's your backup QB?

I have Campbell but would play Tolzien until Rodgers returns.

Taking a hit at QB (even though Brees has a tough matchup this week) and then a serious upgrade at RB.

On paper, it's a very fair trade assuming Rodgers bounces back.

LOL, that sounds like a Dean trade.

I have Campbell but would play Tolzien until Rodgers returns.

Taking a hit at QB (even though Brees has a tough matchup this week) and then a serious upgrade at RB.

On paper, it's a very fair trade assuming Rodgers bounces back.

I haven't seen either of your rosters or your league standings, but where I'm at, if I were you that sounds like a good deal.

Back