The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, that case is awesome. That logo just looks good on anything IMO.

Some people are complete idiots.

One of my friends had her Iphone stolen. She used the "find my Iphone" feature to put a message on the lockscreen that said "This phone is lost, please call XXX-XXX-XXXX" and put her husband's phone number in there. So her husband gets a phone call the other day from the guy that stole the phone. He wants her husband to tell him the passcode for the phone so he can use it. What idiot would think that someone would do that? So after my friend's husband says no, the thief offers to give them back the phone....if they pay him $350. So ridiculous.

The nerd in me is jealous.

That case is slick. Looks nice. that logo does look nice on just about anything. Ever done or thought about doing a run of stickers?

One of my friends had her Iphone stolen. She used the "find my Iphone" feature to put a message on the lockscreen that said "This phone is lost, please call XXX-XXX-XXXX" and put her husband's phone number in there. So her husband gets a phone call the other day from the guy that stole the phone. He wants her husband to tell him the passcode for the phone so he can use it. What idiot would think that someone would do that? So after my friend's husband says no, the thief offers to give them back the phone....if they pay him $350. So ridiculous.

I hate thieves. Hate. Loathe. HATE.

That case is slick. Looks nice. that logo does look nice on just about anything. Ever done or thought about doing a run of stickers?

We talk about it all the time and then never do it. Finally got some info on the kinds and type. We will end up doing them sometime in 2014 I have a feeling.

We talk about it all the time and then never do it. Finally got some info on the kinds and type. We will end up doing them sometime in 2014 I have a feeling.

That'd be sweet. I'll need about 100. :alien:

What an idiot. Should have said ok then call the cops for a sting operation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome. Look forward to that!

Another braintrust! There is a village that is missing their idiot. It amazes me really

What an idiot. Should have said ok then call the cops for a sting operation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they would have gotten the police involved if it was in their city, but she lost her Iphone when they were on vacation, so it was a bit more complicated.

Another braintrust! There is a village that is missing their idiot. It amazes me really

Dude, it's a BIG ass village with a LOT of idiots hahahaha

I think they would have gotten the police involved if it was in their city, but she lost her Iphone when they were on vacation, so it was a bit more complicated.

Agree to meet somewhere public to exchange... Like a police station.

Dude, it's a BIG ass village with a LOT of idiots hahahaha
true enough....that city is called DC, but that's for another thread! Lol

on another note....I like the word badassery lol

true enough....that city is called DC, but that's for another thread! Lol

on another note....I like the word badassery lol

It's a favorite of mine, it just flows. Haha

Agree to meet somewhere public to exchange... Like a police station.

Too complicated, they live in Arkansas, phone was stolen when they were headed to Florida for vacation. Stolen somewhere in Georgia.

Check out GG's new tablet case.

umunugep.jpg

Just saw this...pretty sweet looking

Of course I had to get one too. But hers did turn out way better.

abagehun.jpg

What!? That's crazy. I smell a sting operation coming.

The tablet cases look awesome, very nice job!

That case looks sweet.

Hey everyone!

I'm still alive.

:clapp:

Hope all has been well around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back