War Eagle...what a diamond geezer

Ranger5022

Reaction score
Handicap
Ladies and Gents of THP , I am sure you all know what a great guy War Eagle is anyway but he went above and beyond again for me .

I posted the other day in the phones thread about if anyone had a particular type of long life phone battery they didnt need as they are virtually impossible to get here in the UK. Ryan PM'ed me and offered to get a new one and send it over. Extra work for him that as busy as he is , he didnt need but offered anyway.
I very gratefully accepted and sent him some funds via Paypal to cover the purchase and postage. Well its arrived and is on charge right now and I am very happy .

This is just a typical example of the way this community works and it never ceases to amaze me the way people help each other on here

So Ryan thank you ...you are a diamond geezer ( London slang for a great guy...) and if there is any way I can return the favour just let me know.

Last edited:
Well done War Eagle.

Nice job War that is a great gesture and why this community works so well.

Nice War. He definitely sets the bar high.

War Eagle is the man

Ryan's good people.

Way to go WE. Enjoy the new extra phone life!

Wouldn't expect any different

Nicely done Sir!

well done, guys

Way to go buddy

Nice job WE!

Great stuff War..

Ryan is good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very cool! Attaboy Ryan.

Ryan is a stud, way to go buddy.

Well done, guys. Guess War is an internationally nice guy.

Ryan is such a great dude and such an awesome ambassador for THP.

Ryan is a solid guy, I think the world of him.

Great dude and gesture for sure!

Thanks for the thanks..... However, it was just a simple task that I was happy to do for Ranger. Fl0SS and ZeroLemon would be proud.. :alien:

Nice job War! Gotta be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect opening this thread with the words "diamond geezer" in the title :D

Nice gesture Ryan. Good on you dude.

You're the man Ryan!!!

Back