THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

U send me something? Im not getting emails, I'll go check
Ha, I forgot who you wanted...

Who were the interested parties, Mr. Dean?

ITS NOT A TUMOR

This just happened in L#2

Nov 1410:04 AM

Trade Accepted
STAT traded LeSean McCoy, Phi to Scar
STAT traded Chiefs D/ST, KC to Scar
Scar traded Matt Forte, Chi to STAT
Scar traded Rams D/ST, StL to STAT

I haven't seen either of your rosters or your league standings, but where I'm at, if I were you that sounds like a good deal.

I'm 4-6, he is 5-5. Long shot to make playoffs.

I think my offer to him was better for him but good luck!

unless you pulled your offer it's still on my que. Buck also made an offer for Moreno that is interesting.

unless you pulled your offer it's still on my que. Buck also made an offer for Moreno that is interesting.

Nope. I thought you made the offer to Cookie and it sounds like he is leaning towards accepting it. My bad.

Nope. I thought you made the offer to Cookie and it sounds like he is leaning towards accepting it. My bad.

He did make the offer. And apparently rescinded it as I learned when I went to accept.

That offer is not on the table right now.

Well it seems like we are in a 4-way pickle..Haha 4-way mega trade!!!

Ha, I forgot who you wanted...

Who were the interested parties, Mr. Dean?

ITS NOT A TUMOR

Found it, sent you a message with the reply, Id take Riddley, but not Jordy now

Hmm..

Got a trade offer, not sure if it's worth it or not.

Regardless, my team is done.

Have to decide between Pryor and Fitzpatrick, oyy. Really wish Titans didn't play tonight so I had more time to see how Pryor's knee issue plays out. Think it's going to have to be Fitzpatrick.

Good trade for both sides.

Statistically, McCoy is better than Forte and KC is better than STL. But, I wasn't too keen on KC playing DEN 2x, along with SD also coming up. And McCoy's got a bye next week.

Dean: trade sent back to you.

It was close, I pondered hard

I don't think Jordy will dip like people think, but its best I didn't make that trade, you still have to bench him next week.

Opponents trading in League 1!

Dean: you suck

I agree and so does Brad. "Steven Ridley will not be traded"

Lol, I said you could have Ridley OR J. Thomas. Not both. Enjoy Fred Jackson and the Colts D....

Trade offers sent to Cookie and Jlukes.

Back