I'm Sorry, But This Needs It's Own Thread

Your legs are not supposed to do that. No chance I could come anywhere near that far

The force is strong with this one.

You a shirk report guy too on Friday mornings?

Haha I posted that in the videos thread yesterday. It had me laughing, so well done.

Saw this on Facebook...it's impressive, if it's for real. I mean I know Van Damme can do the splits, but like that, on moving trucks?

there's no way you can go backwards at that speed with those trucks. Its got a fifth wheel on it. Im guessing they just rewinded it.

My voice would be so high pitched!

Holy cow, how on earth can he do that, and at his age, and all he's put his body through, incredible!!!

Wow. That looks painful!
[video=youtube_share;2vw_-uylxNE]http://youtu.be/2vw_-uylxNE[/video]

I'm calling it now....best commercial of 2013.

I keep coming back to see it. Pretty incredible, the guy is worth a gagillion and that looks like a pretty nasty miscue in the making. Wonder if he did it in one take?

Insane. I would be really worried about one of the truckers veering a little too far off course.

Saw this yesterday. I was pretty amazed that he could still do this at his age.

You got that right, and it's not even a super bowl commercial!!!

Insane. I would be really worried about one of the truckers veering a little too far off course.

His Jedi powers were guiding the trucks in perfect harmony.

That is just down right impressive.

Wow...

Saw this last night, absolutely nuts.

Literally.

I was reading an article about this that said it was done in one take, the trucks were moving in reverse and that they had let Van Damme even drive one of the trucks to get an idea about the steering.

That's just incredible! I am constantly amazed at what people can do. And at his age! To even try that at any speed takes gigantic cajones!

I was reading an article about this that said it was done in one take, the trucks were moving in reverse and that they had let Van Damme even drive one of the trucks to get an idea about the steering.

Interesting....so it was done in reverse?! Makes the clip even better! #JediMaster

The music is what makes it. It just seems........................right.

Uhhhhhh wow. It's all about the volvos too!

Back