The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait til we make y'all throw." - Every UGA fan I know this past week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gus has said all along, that we wont throw it unless the Defense makes us or gives us the opportunity.

Gus has said all along, that we wont throw it unless the Defense makes us or gives us the opportunity.

I'm like you, I never expected the deep ball there.

That being said... Never leave, Gus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 fingers in the air on the Duke sideline. It's 31-30 for the Blue Devils with one quarter to go in Durham.

Duke had to punt to Miami, and the punter knocked it out of bounds at the 1 yard line!

FYI, Miami's run defense has been atrocious today. Duke is well over 200 yards rushing today, had only done that 1 other time this year prior to today.

Mincy says hi Gurley

Georgia goes for it on 4th, doesnt get it. Tigers get the ball back. Need to score.

BOOM, another rushing TD for Duke. Now up to 303 rushing yards on the day, lead is 38-30.

AUBURN will beat Alabama. Mark it down.

Auburn back over 300 yards rushing.

Penn Wagers loves him some camera time, doesnt he?

Oh look, another flag.

The 4th red zone trip for Auburn tonight that they will walk away with only a FG attempt.

AU up 37 - 17.

MSU fake field goal leads to TD pass! 34-21!

Duke goes for it on 4th and 1 from the Miami 33......SWAGGER! 33 yard TD run, that might be the dagger. 45-30 Blue Devils.

Duke goes for it on 4th and 1 from the Miami 33......SWAGGER! 33 yard TD run, that might be the dagger. 45-30 Blue Devils.
Could be one of the best 4th down conversions I have ever seen. Awesome!

Some big time holds not called on UGA here.

Something isn't right with Mariota's knee still, word is it was worse than people thought against Stanford. He can't run still, good thing he has an outstanding arm. 37-14 Oregon over Utah start 4th.

I wont say I told ya so, but I was lambasted in this thread saying he should have been gone last year and has been overrated. You guys with that kind of money and home grown talent should be near the top every single year. I think a change will put you back at the forefront and with a couple of good classes, back to being relevant very quickly.

Having power is a good thing and Mack has had it for a long time. We Texas fans have always know it but nothing we could do. It was almost Jerry Jones esk for a long time. But looks to be finally coming to an end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back