The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineering program at Michigan is ranked #9
Engineering program at Alabama is ranked #112

I'm pretty sure I read UAB's engineering program is ranked higher than Bama's.

EDIT: It was Huntsville.

I'm sure Bama has great academics, but I'm also sure academics couldn't have been what convinced him to go to Bama over Michigan.

Close enough.

Seriously, though, I vividly remember entry requirements at UM Law (and it's been a while). You could pretty much get into Harvard and Yale on the same numbers.
Maybe he wanted a school that has an Engineering Program AND a football team?

Michigan got rid of their football team a few years ago, didnt they?

So I waited to apply to UGA until after the Auburn-UGA game. Didn't want to jinx it. Looks like it worked...

Also, Donne, I am not knocking a degree from UofA, by any means.

No problem bro, Bama fans didn't expect Hand to commit to us either. When he came on his visits, the Dean of Engineering took him around personally.

Who knows what drives these kids to make the decisions they make, but it's not like Bama is a hard place to recruit to right now.

Who knows what drives these kids to make the decisions they make, but it's not like Bama is a hard place to recruit to right now.

manziel-money.gif

So I waited to apply to UGA until after the Auburn-UGA game. Didn't want to jinx it. Looks like it worked...

Would you say that your "Hail Mary" was answered?

(//Just knock the damn ball down)

Would you say that your "Hail Mary" was answered?

(//Just knock the damn ball down)

Those jokes will never get old. And yes, yes it was. I'm still trying to decide if this was sweeter than the 2010 comeback at Bama.

I didn't realize this but according to a Twitter post, this is the first ever, winner-take-all Iron Bowl.

Seems like that couldn't possibly be true.

I didn't realize this but according to a Twitter post, this is the first ever, winner-take-all Iron Bowl.

First one since the SEC went to divisions in 92.

THE Ohio State University will be wearing these all white uniforms vs Michigan this year:

BZX_yyZCQAAEneP.jpg:large

THE Ohio State University will be wearing these all white uniforms vs Michigan this year:

BZX_yyZCQAAEneP.jpg:large

I don't think the numbers are big enough.

Hmm. That doesnt seem right.

Hard to believe Bama had two losses in 2010 before Iron Bowl. Maybe it did.

They did

94 would have been but Auburn was on probation. There would have been a couple in the 70s but bama played an extra in conference game so the best Auburn could do was tie.

It seems silly to say, but it is really difficult to think of a season when Bama has more than one loss. It just seems hard to imagine at this point.

And, I know it really wasn't that​ long ago when Bama was struggling a bit. Saban can coach a bit.

I thought they said once he bumped the other ref, the flag came out? I do love seeing Angry Mark Richt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see it more often myself.

So glad he's graduating.

That one was my favorite, but this was a close second:

georgia-coaches-react-to-auburn-hail-mary.gif

Of course all of you know that those coaches would have been wearing blue had the DB simply knocked the ball to the ground.

It seems silly to say, but it is really difficult to think of a season when Bama has more than one loss. It just seems hard to imagine at this point.

And, I know it really wasn't that​ long ago when Bama was struggling a bit. Saban can coach a bit.

Our fans are definitely spoiled right now.

They lost to South Carolina and LSU i believe before losing to Auburn.

That is right.

I thought they said once he bumped the other ref, the flag came out? I do love seeing Angry Mark Richt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see a bump, he got close but Wagers had already started to walk away and then decided to just throw the flag anyway IMO.

richtmad_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back