The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs were laying the points?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

And the back judge threw the flag...With the best view in the house

Had Cam walked off the field like Brady just did, the media would've been all over him about his poor sportsmanship.

On another note, the Panthers helped me win my pick 'em this week! $$$$$$$$$$$

Very true

Patriots / Panthers: It can be argued, but I thought that last play was pass interference at worst... or at least defensive holding.

If a situation ever again arises where the NFL has "Replacement Refs", I hope I don't hear the same banter about how much worse they are than the regular refs. These guys are hopeless, game after game, every week.

Wow how is that not PI?

Man.. This press conference with Belichick is just slightly on the awkward side.

Had Cam walked off the field like Brady just did, the media would've been all over him about his poor sportsmanship.

On another note, the Panthers helped me win my pick 'em this week! $$$$$$$$$$$

Dang man, you have had an excellent 3 days for sure.

Is Stu Scott going through more chemo treatments?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Dang man, you have had an excellent 3 days for sure.

And the tipped Auburn TD helped them cover the spread against UGA too! Mission Inn is just about paid for! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was waiting for you to give the answer! I already know it and don't wanna ruin it!

What do Cowboy fans do after their team has won the Super Bowl?

Bazinga!!!

Looking forward to Sunday night.....it's going to feel like January up here instead of November for Patriots-Broncos. Forecast right now: temperature of 25, wind chill of 11 during the game.

What going to be mostly cloudy, 27*, and feel like a kid in a candy store?

What going to be mostly cloudy, 27*, and feel like a kid in a candy store?

Jesse going to his first game at Lambeau on Sunday?

BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back