2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha JB.

Gotta love those that chose not to click it.

Was just talking about a potential Ocean City golf trip with a few buddies on Saturday night. I've never been there before, but looks like I'm making a trip there now!

This course...oh my...I've seen some nice ones in my search...this one is rediculous

Ocean City is aweeeeeeeeesome!!! :) This is legit right? Or were we spoiler fooled?

JB's got me all paranoid with those spoilers now :p

Haha that's awesome.

There are some really good courses in the OC area. PLus the town in fun, many a teenage day spent on the beaches

Ocean City is aweeeeeeeeesome!!! :) This is legit right? Or were we spoiler fooled?

JB's got me all paranoid with those spoilers now :p

It is legit.

Rum anyone?

A guy can guess, right?

What about Rum? Can you Pointe me in the direction of said rum at this event?

I had a feeling this was going to be the location. Love the choice. Such a beautiful area and some awesome golf. I know Buck goes down there every year for some golf so I know he is going to be pumped.

Looks like another awesome place to host an invitational! THP is doin it right!

I am Stupid happy to see OC make the list. Great location for Pa, MD, VA, NJ and of
Course DE people to come. I know of a great amount of courses in the area and can't wait to be there.

I am Stupid happy to see OC make the list. Great location for Pa, MD, VA, NJ and of
Course DE people to come. I know of a great amount of courses in the area and can't wait to be there.

Definitely a great location for me. Only about a three hour drive. Excellent!

I am Stupid happy to see OC make the list. Great location for OH,Pa, MD, VA, NJ and of

FIFY!!

Boom I was on with this guess too being in the Maryland/DC/N. Va area whoop whoop

10 hr car ride easy peasy right there

What about Rum? Can you Pointe me in the direction of said rum at this event?

Oh my this is going to be fun...

I cant wait to start plotting my invitational travel schedule, getting excited.

Rum Pointe looks quite nice.

#justsaying

I think the majority in that area can make this trek. Its going to be an amazing event.

So one more and the championship to go?

Not sure what this means. We announced 4 cities for the Invitational, all that is left is the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back