What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care that winter is approaching, I'm still drinking Sam Adams Octoberfest.

I have released the Kraken.

Miller Lite with bowling

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rum rum rum rum

Dinner done and back to the hotel. Made the switch to The MaCallan, neat...

Crown Cask after making my Vine to enter the 2014 Morgan Cup.

James Ready beer. Good cheap beer. For anybody who has had the best Canadian beer Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, it's similar but significantly cheaper.

Horrendous day at work. Went straight to the liquor when I got home. Rum with a little bit of rum and a splash of pineapple juice. That's where I will be tonight.

Been like that all week buddy. Supposed to go on vacay Saturday and can't get in the mood. To top it off, it's supposed to rain the entire time. Wait, this ain't the rant thread? Sorry, I'll just sip my Vodkie.

JM

LOTS of Miller Lite.

Enjoying a vodka cranberry.

Albatross with a War topper.

Gonna be a seriously long day.

devu9e5e.jpg

Monster paisley here as I sit in traffic

Milo, it's 1:41am and I can't sleep.

Rockstar Pure Zero

Coffee flavored coffee in my marvel cup..

James Ready beer. Good cheap beer. For anybody who has had the best Canadian beer Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, it's similar but significantly cheaper.

did you even taste any other canadian beers? I wouldnt give an alexander keith's to my worst enemy

edit: just saw you were canadian, so I assume you tasted some canadian beers, but I still understand why this one would be the best, its not enven an india pale ale as the name states, barely an ale

Adkins Advantage French Vanilla Shake. Part of my TheKing and/or Morgan Cup training diet.

I'm gettin an orange juice with my scrambled eggs this morning at the office, with a coffe on the side for after

Zero Calorie Powerade for me at the moment

Coffee #1 of 4

iPhone 5 Tappin

Coffee - second cup.

Now I'm drinking coffee because of said vodka from last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back