Meet Your Assistant Captains - 2014 Morgan Cup

I am still in shock. I was not expecting that phone call at all. It was everything I could do not shout out like a crazy person in the office yesterday. I am so so honored to be part of this event and want to thank JB, Morgan, and everyone else for making THP the amazing place that it is. I am going to do my best to make sure this MC lives up to standard that has been set in years past.

Congrats to the other assistants as well. Is this real?

Oh it is real. Just don't expect it to sink in for a while or that grin to leave your face anytime soon.

Just think about this for a second. You are on THP. You have never been in the Morgan Cup, but know you want to apply for it. The captains are named, the first contest is announced and you know you are putting in for it. You havent even submitted your vine video yet maybe. Or maybe you have.

Then you get a random phone call. From the captain of a team. You have never met them, know nothing about them and frankly have no idea what is going on.

Then they ask you to be a tour pro for the next 6 months. You are going to experience something like this that will make you shed a tear. You are getting the 14 clubs, the staff bag, all the apparel and accessories. You are going to Myrtle Beach to compete in this special event. All from a phone call that you had no idea was coming from someone you have never met.

Thats the effin Morgan Cup. For all the naysayers out there, that 1 minute phone call is what its about. Nothing more, nothing less.

To me - this is the equivalent of a sports team calling you on draft day asking you to be a part of their organization.

Gave me goosebumps just thinking about what these guys felt like when they got the call. Congrats!

Time to change your avatar my friend.

On it haha

#Boom

WCBM-Paradise-Avatar_zps7c659af8.png

Time to change your avatar my friend.

I am still in shock. I was not expecting that phone call at all. It was everything I could do not shout out like a crazy person in the office yesterday. I am so so honored to be part of this event and want to thank JB, Morgan, and everyone else for making THP the amazing place that it is. I am going to do my best to make sure this MC lives up to standard that has been set in years past.

Been almost a month for me and I ask this question to myself daily. It IS REAL!! Welcome aboard buddy!!!

Congrats to everyone. What a epic phone call that would have been

Last evening was one of the best phone calls I've ever had and was on pins and needles during and after said call. I had no clue what was about to happen and was giving mward a hard time right from the start...oops. As soon as the serious question came in...my mind went into over drive and lost all cohesive thought processes! I am truly honored and words can't do it justice...Thank You! Getting little man some breakfast and off to school and then finish an install, but I for sure will be back on later today. ARE YOU KIDDING ME......!!!!! Congrats as well guys...oh my!

Congrats Captains' Assistants! You're going to the MC! You guys will all do fantastic.

Just think about this for a second. You are on THP. You have never been in the Morgan Cup, but know you want to apply for it. The captains are named, the first contest is announced and you know you are putting in for it. You havent even submitted your vine video yet maybe. Or maybe you have.

Then you get a random phone call. From the captain of a team. You have never met them, know nothing about them and frankly have no idea what is going on.

Then they ask you to be a tour pro for the next 6 months. You are going to experience something like this that will make you shed a tear. You are getting the 14 clubs, the staff bag, all the apparel and accessories. You are going to Myrtle Beach to compete in this special event. All from a phone call that you had no idea was coming from someone you have never met.

Thats the effin Morgan Cup. For all the naysayers out there, that 1 minute phone call is what its about. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is absolutely what it is all about.

This is very real buddy. I will remember getting to make that phone call for a long time. I wanted to get that call made as soon as possible after Hawk hunted down your number, so I didn't think through the logistics of recording the call.

All I was thinking was this guy doesn't know me, and I've got to get to the point quickly before his brain starts to figure things out on its own.

Congrats Jeff, Jake and J4U AS WELL!! In my excitement I overlooked the most important part of the brotherhood-sharing the experience with everyone else. You three are going to crush it. Enjoy!

Congrats to all 4 asst captains. I'm truly happy for you all & embrace the experience to the fullest!!!!

Many will throw their name into the hat, only a few will be selected, but all of THP will be supporting!!!

iPhone 5 Tappin

Assistant captains were well chosen! Congrats guys! Love the excitement!

That is Awesome! Everyone is such a well deserved option. Happy for all you!

YouTube is frustrating me so both videos are going up side by side. Someone didn't answer at first...

There he is!

Team THP - Assistant Captain - Puttin4Bird

Team Hackers - Assistant Captain - Jeff Spicoli

Team Paradise - Assistant Captain - Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Team DotCom - Assistant Captain - J4U

Congrats to all 4 Assistant Captains, excellent choices!!! You will all be an asset to the Morgan Cup, THP and of course your captains and teams!

Only Ward would do a video while rocking in his chair.
You know his legs are dangling.
Great videos though. You can hear the excitement in J4U's voice.

Official captains chair.. And yeah they don't reach :(

Congrats to the newest additions to the 2014 MC. What a great group of leaders assembled to lead their teams into battle.

Team THP - Captain Hawk
Assistant Captain - Puttin4Bird

Team Hackers - Captain adwillingham
Assistant Captain - Jeff Spicoli

Team Paradise - Captain Howzat
Assistant Captain - Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Team DotCom - Captain Mward
Assistant Captain - J4U

I expected blinking and stammering when Doug didn't pick-up.

Congrats to all the assistant captains. Some great choices there!

The blinking is strong with this one.

Congrats to the fellow Assistant Captains! Solid list of fellas there for sure!!!

Did Wardy try the plop plop fizz fizz?

Back