The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a particularly refreshing beer that was the sponsor of Jake Nation and Team Paradise for the 2013 MC. I have the video celebration to prove it.

#RollShandy

Dude, GTFO!

You have to HAVE HBO though right? I don't, can't make myself pay that, already have too many channels I never watch.

MMMMno. You just need a log in for HBO Go which I have.....

Why is Cookie singing Aladdin in a weird voice?

So, Handicap wise, is there one program that is better than others. I currently have my handicap through OOB, but its not official. Is the THP handicap or GHIN handicap more beneficial than others? As a "foreigner" are there specific handicap programs that would exclude me?

So, Handicap wise, is there one program that is better than others. I currently have my handicap through OOB, but its not official. Is the THP handicap or GHIN handicap more beneficial than others? As a "foreigner" are there specific handicap programs that would exclude me?

THP or GHIN will both be USGA compliant.
Many are not.

I'm ashamed I've never seen the Sopranos

I have the complete DVD collection, you're welcome to borrow it anytime James.

I have the complete DVD collection, you're welcome to borrow it anytime James.

Thanks dude, the Rickster hooked me up on the HBO Go front, the doc has now commanded I wait to start them with her. We're pretty pumped.

Think I'll start Boardwalk Empire or The Wire tonight myself though.

Had an awesome stuffed filet out to eat tonight and now about to watch Delivery Man with the wife. This is the cherry on top of what has been an incredible 24 hours.

Went out and smoke checked rifle qual today ending up with a 339 out of 350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit bummed today realizing its been since August since I last played, and that I have at least 4 months before I can golf again. Essentially taking this year away from golf allowed me to reset and really re-ignite my love of the game... I miss it now, and I hadn't missed it for a while.

Went out and smoke checked rifle qual today ending up with a 339 out of 350.

I heard a rumor that bipods are allowed now. This can't be true can it?

I heard a rumor that bipods are allowed now. This can't be true can it?

No, there are no bipods allowed on the KD course. You are allowed to use the broom stick on table 2 just for the grip.

Just booked tee time for Sunday with some THPers. A bunch of Apex goodness will be on display.

Just booked tee time for Sunday with some THPers. A bunch of Apex goodness will be on display.

Wait...Little Time (Wards new name to match Nate) got out to play.

Wait...Little Time (Wards new name to match Nate) got out to play.
Yep. Wake is in. Ward is in. We need one more to fill out the 4some......

Also, Lil' Time is hilarious.

I enjoy calling him OshKosh as well.

Wish I could dude. My body just wont allow it.
I know, dude. I'l pour some paisley out on the first tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back