THP Drawstring Backpacks - On Sale Now

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have a new item in the THP Store! It's a black drawstring backpack featuring the THP logo. These bags are great for the gym, the golf course, bringing your clothes two and from the course/locker room, as a shoe bag, and so much more.

The bag has an adjustable drawstring closure, separate front zippered compartment and an earbud holder.

Remember if you are an Albatross Club member, don't forget your discount code which will get you 20% off (you are still responsible for shipping). If you don't remember the code, please send me a PM and I will get that to you.

NOTE: If this is your first time purchasing something from the store, you will need to create a store account. This will happen when you are at checkout, the system will ask for your username, password, shipping address, contact info etc. This is where you create the account.

u2a4ehuv.jpg

yzyryta9.jpg

u6u6y5av.jpg

upe2uza9.jpg

Order placed. Found my new shoe bag!!!

Now this is awesome! I'll definitely be ordering!

Edit: ANDDDDDDD Ordered!

Ordered two.

Thank You.

Sweetness! I was lucky enough to already grab one but if they don't sale out I will purchase one also. Want to make sure those that want them get them before I grab a 2nd.

Got mine ordered. Thanks!

Glad these are on sale, I need one since the one I had was confiscated from me.

Oooh, these look tight!! Might have to spring for one when I get home. Looks to be perfect for a shoe bag, as others have said!

Oooh, these look tight!! Might have to spring for one when I get home. Looks to be perfect for a shoe bag, as others have said!

I can confirm that they fit shoes rather well.
The extra pocket is sweet too.
I think I am going to keep one for a shoe bag and then use one for other things.

My order has been placed :)

Ordered! Can't wait!

Can't sort it from my phone but I will be placing an order for one of these tomorrow

Morgan is on the ball, I just got a order shipment update.

ya know, when these were teased earlier I never once thought about using it as a shoe bag. It just so happens that I have a pair of shoes that need a home. What a great idea!

I think you guys are really going to like the finished product. We went with a good nylon rather than a cheaper material and they seem really good.

They do look nice. Question, how big is this bag? Dimensions?

The exact dimensions are in the store. I think somewhere in the 17x13

Check the first post, they are listed in there - ignore that, it must have been the store I saw the dimensions in...oops

They look great. Just put in my order. Excited about this product.

I think you guys are really going to like the finished product. We went with a good nylon rather than a cheaper material and they seem really good.
That's good to know, I'll be using it for my travel shoe bag and the better nylon will surely hold up against any spikes. Can't wait to use it!

If I ever join a gym, this would be the bag I would use.

Back