The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I know that feeling all to well. "Surprise! We're here!" I get that a lot.

True story. We live in a gated community. Its a golf community. One has to be put on the gate to come in, or they will have to call us to let them in (they meaning security guard at front). GG has told them that if they ever "pop in", they will be taken off the gate.

So I don't know the joke here but I'm at a house with this hanging.. Random!!!!

utaqumu8.jpg

Haha wow! What are the chances?? Stay away from Genesee Beer!!

True story. We live in a gated community. Its a golf community. One has to be put on the gate to come in, or they will have to call us to let them in (they meaning security guard at front). GG has told them that if they ever "pop in", they will be taken off the gate.

That's awesome. I wish we could do that. Unfortunately our security guard is our 3 year old daughter. If someone knocks on the door or rings the doorbell, she runs to the door insisting they come in. We are close to firing her, but she is just too damn cute.

I wonder how much a gate at the end of my driveway would cost.

Spike strips would be cheaper, I think.

Those go in front of their drive way

I hate the holidays. Why is it I have to drive across three states 7 of the 9 days I have off while they get to stay home and relax? I don't need that stress. Just talking about it stresses me out.
This wouldnt be a rant if you had a minivan...

I'm not sure how that is different than any other day at the office.

People must do things differently.

I want to see this pant-less work environment that you get to be a part of.

It would cost a lot because you would be divorced and out of work.

I will be wearing pants today :)

Today I get to learn INSTAGRAM! Hope I fair better than with Vine. Actually, I'll do much better with Vine once I get my new phone. It is just too unwieldy to try and make clips with the Nexus 7 and just a front facing camera.

Just as well today, however, since we had a little black ice in the mountains and I'm certainly not going anywhere on that.

This wouldnt be a rant if you had a minivan...

This is a fact. Especially one with the DVD entertainment console. I wouldn't leave the backseat.

Could be worse....They could live a few miles away. Let them one sink in for a second. :D
Kill me now.

That's my only restrain about if Kristen and I were to try to move down to Tampa/Brandon/Sarasota.

I am a moron.

Did you tell your wife? She is going to let you wear the pants today?

I said I am wearing pants today. Not THE pants. That will never change.

well.......

First step is admitting you have a problem.

Oh I have known for years. Just figured everyone else should know as well. No secrets here.

Oh I have known for years. Just figured everyone else should know as well. No secrets here.

A lot of us have met you.

This isn't fair. Morons would be insulted.

Driving north on 75 I see a special needs child in a dog cage in the back of a puckuo. Called state trooper to report. Stayed with truck and three state troopers did nothing. Called sheriff and maybe they will. I'm sick to my stomach over this

Driving north on 75 I see a special needs child in a dog cage in the back of a puckuo. Called state trooper to report. Stayed with truck and three state troopers did nothing. Called sheriff and maybe they will. I'm sick to my stomach over this

Take a picture with your phone of the incident and the license plate and send it to Child Services. That is absolutely freaking horrible.

This makes me really sad.

Take a picture with your phone of the incident and the license plate and send it to Child Services. That is absolutely freaking horrible.

Yeah Tracy did, sent it to Orlando dcf to get wheels working. Been in phone with sheriff

What kind of sick person does that? Absolutely disgusting.

That is absolutely horrible.

I'm glad you're sticking with it FK. Police really need to respond. Pretty shocking that state troopers did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back