The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am really blowing the minds of some of our employees.

Our shops dont open until 10am. Usually, everyone is a mad rush to get in here at 9:55am to open shop.

I have been getting here around 8:30am and having everything ready to go by the time everyone strolls in. Everyone was here by 9:30 this morning, sweeping up, straightening things up, and organizing getting things ready to go for when customers shop up at 10am. I do not think they were expecting this.

Our shops dont open until 10am. Usually, everyone is a mad rush to get in here at 9:55am to open shop.

I have been getting here around 8:30am and having everything ready to go by the time everyone strolls in. Everyone was here by 9:30 this morning, sweeping up, straightening things up, and organizing getting things ready to go for when customers shop up at 10am. I do not think they were expecting this.

Way to lead by example

How many employees or Beags in training...do you have?

That is an area called Rocky Point. Easy access to the interstate, anywhere in Tampa and the Courtney Cambell bridge to take you to Clearwater (its basically on the bridge).

My father worked in one of those buildings overlooking the water for a couple of decades. Gorgeous area

I use to work for HomeBanc during college summers before the current owners bought that name. Wasn't too bad leaving work a little later to avoid the traffic and catch the sun getting ready to set. That traffic sucked though something awful.

Message I just received from my wife:
if you want to move to fl so badly i am in

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's in writing, it's binding. Boom!

(Not really)

She is serious. I am just a wuss. She said we need to find jobs first. Anyone hiring? Haha I know alot about Bikes...hahahaha

Make a plan and execute sir.

Message I just received from my wife:

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Isnt that like the 3rd time she has said this?

I will buy you your first plate of good Mac & Cheese upon arrival.

To be fair, I think she could pack the house and start driving and you would still stay in NJ :D

To be fair, I think she could pack the house and start driving and you would still stay in NJ :D

She says it all the time in a joking matter. This was a serious conversation we were having. Caught me off guard. I really hate it here. Just found out were are getting books written by one of the doctors we work with as our christmas bonus this year. 2nd time in 9 years we wont be getting an actual bonus. Kinda bummed out. I know it's not right to expect something but it would have been really really helpful this year.

For Mike dean and dev.

Blue skies and palm trees.

a4u6uqaq.jpg

She says it all the time in a joking matter. This was a serious conversation we were having. Caught me off guard. I really hate it here. Just found out were are getting books written by one of the doctors we work with as our christmas bonus this year. 2nd time in 9 years we wont be getting an actual bonus. Kinda bummed out. I know it's not right to expect something but it would have been really really helpful this year.

GTFO of NJ

I will have a pan of Mac N Cheese for Ricky and family to pick up on their way to Florida. That's a promise.

THP is here for you Ricky. We will break the NJ/Golden Corral cycle.

For Mike dean and dev.

a4u6uqaq.jpg

JB, can I just say I hate you right now.....and I think you should be banned for posting pics like that :D

For Mike dean and dev.

a4u6uqaq.jpg

So not nice... I'm staring at a snow/rain mix right now.

This would be the time to start figuring out who is hiring down here ASAP. White Christmas' are overrated when you could be sunburnt on Christmas Day if you wanted.

It is kind of chilly today, slight breeze and 73*

JB, can I just say I hate you right now.....and I think you should be banned for posting pics like that :D

Sorry about that buddy.

It is kind of chilly today, slight breeze and 73*

True story. This morning at 6:30 we were walking the dogs and it was 66* out. I had a jacket on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back