2013 THP Thanksgiving Feast Picture Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not food related, but beautiful thanksgiving weather.

Sunny skies and blue as can be

a2adu7u6.jpg

Stay on topic please

Stay on topic please

It is on topic. We will be enjoying our feast on this wonderful and joyous day with the sun reflecting beautifully off the water.
Dont worry Lebron, I am sure the gray skies reflect off snow very well.

2usa4ejy.jpg

e8e2uhyq.jpg

uzy3ase4.jpg

As you can see I love me some thanksgiving. Featured above is homade noodles in chicken broth... corn and green beans, homade sweet rolls with a butter glaze and some pistachio marshmellow dessert... almost done..lol

Bread baking up nicely. Cheddar rosemary bread.

eqepusy4.jpg

This is the first time in years that I will not be cooking a single thing today. Feels weird.

You in charge of beverages?
Thats Mattys job.

We are going to my wifes Aunts ranch in Ft Meyers this afternoon. I dont have to do anything except eat.

Thats Mattys job.

We are going to my wifes Aunts ranch in Ft Meyers this afternoon. I dont have to do anything except eat.

The American dream

Bird is done

eby4ypyq.jpg

I love and hate this thread at the same time. So many great dishes and ours not ready yet. #StomachGrowling

Smoked gouda mashed potatoes and the chives getting ready to go in them.

sanadu3e.jpg

yqevura7.jpg

I'm cooking low carb this year so I can stay on track with my diet. I made stuffing with homemade flax bread (first time ever cooking it). It looks gross! I think it will be a major fail. LOL We have plenty of other good stuff to eat though.

Fresh out of machine.
Cheddar and rosemary bread.

2ugetu2y.jpg

I'm headed to my sister's this afternoon. This is the first year she's cooking for Thanksgiving. I'll be sure to grab some pics of the fire trucks as they arrive.

Fresh out of machine.
Cheddar and rosemary bread.

2ugetu2y.jpg

Can I get a piece??? Anyone know if they serve turkey dinner at Universal Studios??? You guys are making me hungry!
Happy Thanksgiving THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting started. It is a huge bird for two!

a8y3a2y8.jpg
etymubyt.jpg

Oh man, my sister and wife are getting the drinks started

tu5enuzu.jpg

evuhe7y9.jpg

A couple of teasers before the official entry

paba3eje.jpg

Turkey prep.

9ygenaqe.jpg
Turkey prep.

Looking good WCBM.

This is the first time in years that I will not be cooking a single thing today. Feels weird.
Dude you can throw down in the kitchen, big surprise

I am assuming that JB's low carb diet is going out the window for today?

Looks great everyone!

Just getting started. It is a huge bird for two!

a8y3a2y8.jpg
etymubyt.jpg

Wow, #Leftoversggalore. We have 5 of us and they recommended a 10 lb bird, but we went 13. I am a little bummed its all white, no dark meat this year.

I'm disappointed, I know the birds are the dish of the day, but you can't sleep on the desserts!!!! These three will be in the on deck circle waiting their turn..
avunubeg.jpg

Tapping away on my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back