The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sitting here looking at all of the milestones for post and I realized that it took me almost a year to make 200 post and then only 2 months to make close to 1,000. Once you start to get to know people one here the post numbers just start to roll!

Just woke up, I have not slept this long in ages.

Just sitting here looking at all of the milestones for post and I realized that it took me almost a year to make 200 post and then only 2 months to make close to 1,000. Once you start to get to know people one here the post numbers just start to roll!

Wait till you make it to a couple of events. :D

I feel the same, took me a while to hit 1000, and the next 500 came much quicker

Tell me about it! Try keeping track of it, hahaha.

I don't know how you do keep track of it, and then find the snazzy pictures to post with them.

The bird is stripped of all usable meat and is out with the trash for the morning.

One of the bright sides of our trash day being on Thursday. We don't have to deal with a smelly turkey carcass for several days.

This old lady and her house is driving me crazy. Counter offer delivered to her at 11am and we haven't heard back. We accepted her price and just asked for a little more in closing costs she bettwr take it or I may get pissed enough to just walk away

This old lady and her house is driving me crazy. Counter offer delivered to her at 11am and we haven't heard back. We accepted her price and just asked for a little more in closing costs she bettwr take it or I may get pissed enough to just walk away

We went through that same thing but our counter from her was full price. We walked away and ended up finding a much better house for a much better price. Good luck!

We went through that same thing but our counter from her was full price. We walked away and ended up finding a much better house for a much better price. Good luck!

Yeah it was the first house we offered on I walked away and then a month later she had a change of heart...Our previous offer was fair..this one is more than fair...just want it done

Yeah it was the first house we offered on I walked away and then a month later she had a change of heart...Our previous offer was fair..this one is more than fair...just want it done

Good luck Mike. It's stressful dealing with buying homes. Hopefully you can sit back soon and enjoy the Christmas holidays with everything wrapped up good and tight. :thumb:

Where you moving to? Same area of the dismal dark and cold Ohio?

Good luck mike. Hope that all works out for you. Such a frustrating process. sheesh. some people.

Just bought a PS3 (yes, 3 not 4). Any recommendations on must have games? Not sports games, I'll be getting them regardless. Portal 1/2 only ones on my list for sure so far. Thanks!

Just bought a PS3 (yes, 3 not 4). Any recommendations on must have games? Not sports games, I'll be getting them regardless. Portal 1/2 only ones on my list for sure so far. Thanks!

Grand Theft Auto 5. Ridiculous.

Grand Theft Auto 5. Ridiculous.

I may be one of the few that got bored with that game once the story was done. Just tedious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back