The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, who would have thought GT would beat us with the passing game. Before the game I had zero respect for VL's passing game. Oh well, it is what it is.

Wooo!!! War Eagle Tigers!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great tackle and stop

Please tell me ha ha isn't this guy's real name.

I think its Ha'Sean or something like that. Cuz Ha Ha is so much better.

Ga Tech looks like Bama!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the rb open should have tossed it and not taken the big sack

I can't help but think this the 2011 game all over again? But reverse the roles?

Bama looks way out of sorts. Good omen for Auburn.

It seems like most of the higher ranked teams looked out of sorts this weekend...Fresno State, Oregon, Ohio State

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A lot of people questioned if AU could run on Bama or not. Let's hope they keep this up.

Wow these are some ugly passes

Auburn making the mighty Bama look weak. I'm kinda digging this. Bring on the chaos!!

Seriously how do u jump offside when you know they are trying to draw u off

Comedy of errors now.

Sloppy stuff from both teams. Jumping offsides on 4th down then Bama using a 2nd timeout.

Never thought I would say this, but Bama looks incredibly undisiplined right now.

2 timeouts spent without a play being run

GT taking out some frustration on my Dawgs. Lee is looking like a Heisman candidate right now :beat-up:

This is hilarious how can either of these teams justify being in the top five.

-best Canadan impersonation

Man come on Tigers

Too easy.

GT taking out some frustration on my Dawgs. Lee is looking like a Heisman candidate right now :beat-up:

Still early. You guys came back from down against Florida. Not that I'm wanting you to!

Had them at 4th & 7, jumped offsides, then let them drive down the rest of the way for a TD.

Have to be disciplined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back