The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the "irrelevant" team just finished off the other team in South Carolina for the 5th time in a row? I think it was 5 in a row. Could be wrong.

Yep.

Tommy Bowden made a career of that at Clemson. Good for Spurrier to do the same.

Yep.

Tommy Bowden made a career of that at Clemson. Good for Spurrier to do the same.
Honest question; Are Clemson fans satisfied with Dabo?

Honest question; Are Clemson fans satisfied with Dabo?

I would presume so. Raised level of program, recruits very well, graduates a ton of players and generally keeps team out of newspaper.

Losing to SC is weird, but they're at least good. Losing the random game to Wake/Duke seems to have ended. That's an upward trend.

That also reminds me. Clemson's best win, by far, is UGA (when they were healthy). That's sad.

Td mizzou

That boy runs hard

As a rival I have to say Dabo has impressed. Surrounded himself with good coaches and is a hell of a recruiter. He is a bit goofy but I think that serves him well. I'd take him as a coach, and I wouldn't have said that at all after his first two seasons. He's grown on me.

I do wonder how much the Clemson offense will be effected when Chad Morris leaves. Got to figure he is going to be offered a head coaching job either this year or next.

That also reminds me. Clemson's best win, by far, is UGA (when they were healthy). That's sad.

I agree with you in theory. Would love to see Mitchell and Gurley play that entire game, but UGA still had a very healthy, young and terrible defense.

I agree with you in theory. Would love to see Mitchell and Gurley play that entire game, but UGA still had a very healthy, young and terrible defense.

Young and terrible SEC defense, aka '86 Chicago Bears.

AUBURN vs Mizzou in the SEC Championship game.

Who called that one before the season started?

Why are Mizzou fans chanting "SEC"? Someone from the SEC is winning this game regardless.

I am predicting that the Tigers win the SEC Championship Game.

Why are Mizzou fans chanting "SEC"? Someone from the SEC is winning this game regardless.

Dude it's Missouri they are all brother cousins.

They all look and act like that thing we saw in the BBQ joint.

It is tough chanting SEC-C, I am sure that is what they mean.

Clemson is gonna get cornholed again =(

Bring on Mizzou.

Clemson is gonna get cornholed again =(

I'm sure Utah thought that a few years ago.

If that's the matchup, it's either Bama by 21 or Clemson by 10+. Depends solely on of Bama cares.

Watching the Bama/Auburn highlights. McCarron ran down the field like he won the Heisman after that 99 yard TD pass.

Glad Auburn won, or that pass would have been shown 1,000 times tomorrow.

Gotta think that Manziel performance tonight sured up the Heisman for Jameis.

Gotta think that Manziel performance tonight sured up the Heisman for Jameis.

Yeah seems manziel has faded away lately too....not like taj but just sayin

#RollTajh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back