What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought quite a bit yesterday and on Thanksgiving. Took advantage of the black Friday sales online and bought my daughter a few golf related Christmas presents. This is her last year of high school golf but she can use these for college next fall:

Adidas lightweight wind jacket
Sunice rain jacket
Loudmouth Paint balls umbrella

Helped my wife pick out some stuff online for my Christmas presents too.

Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour Irons 4-PW w/ KBS Tours

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Picked up some W/S Duo balls that were on sale for only $20 (which is cheap for golf balls in NZ), they were the yellow ones, ive never had yellow golf balls so will be a different experience.

Cleveland Classic 10 putter. Not totally sold on the plumbers neck, but I do love the head, and the milled face feels great. Thanks for talking me into it, Jman.

Bought some buy one get one free top flite balls at dicks and my gift swap guys gift :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Taylormade SLDR, Callaway X Tour 4-Pw, Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid Slant, and a Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy 3 wood. I can't wait to hit the SLDR, I already put a tip on my old Speeder 757 to try out with it.

Taylormade SLDR, Callaway X Tour 4-Pw, Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid Slant, and a Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy 3 wood. I can't wait to hit the SLDR, I already put a tip on my old Speeder 757 to try out with it.

Holy cow thats a haul...well done

Well yesturday had a Black Friday at my CG in the pro shop. Just about 70-75% off everything. Got a few out fits for my wife to put under the Tree! Oh just a few items for my self too.

I actually got the irons and putter yesterday at Play it Again Sports for 50% off, so $130 for both. I will probably send them to eBay, but the driver is going for a test drive tomorrow. The three wood is for a friend that tried my trilogy 4 wood and loved it.

Last edited:
A brand spanking Cleveland Classic XL 12° from the bay for $83.05 shipped. I will probably game it for a while but I really bought it for the Miyaziki B ASha 4 shaft, excited to get it for that cheap.

A brand spanking Cleveland Classic XL 12° from the bay for $83.05 shipped. I will probably game it for a while but I really bought it for the Miyaziki B ASha 4 shaft, excited to get it for that cheap.

imgEndedCvi_96x96.png

Nice pickup, especially with the 12* loft on it. Plus, heck of a deal for an amazing shaft.

I was actually looking around for the shaft and did a sort, this was cheaper than any shaft by itself. A no brainer.

Congrats again on the big win.

that is awesome

That's a heck of a price with that shaft

Bought it yesterday, but I won a Matrix Ozik White Tie 5X3 X-Con on eBay. It's regular flex, but reading the website and other posts on here I'll probably tip it to get it closer to firm/stiff and see how it works. For $75 worth the experiment.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Tapping away on my iPhone

Gave it some thought this weekend and finally got it. Bushnell Neo X gps watch. $30 off at golf galaxy with black friday discount.

4y4utu5e.jpg

RBZ Stage 2 driver 10.5, Reg shaft. Hit a bunch more at the range including a nike and a couple of Cobras, hands down this is the most consistently accurate driver for me.

Even better was that I was ready to pay £119 plus my R11s as a trade but instead the range shop had a ex-demo for £99. Means I can sell my R11 and Duablo and I'm even, happy birthday to me!

Only downer was no headcover , quickly purchased one from the bay so that's sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Cleveland Classic XL from the Members Section. I loved the way it felt and sounded when I hit it at Dick's. Here's to see if it can knock the R1 out of the bag! That's 2 Cleveland clubs this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back