TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Called the instagram video part of this. But can only use words that start with S, L, D, R. That's going to be fun and challenging. Going to need a dictionary and other wording finding books for this one.

What a great idea for a contest...thinking cap on

This one is going to be fun to follow. Awesome idea.

Wow just stepped through the door after a long 15 hrs in the car. Disappointed to see white stuff on the ground, but excited to see another contest for the Morgan Cup. This is going to be a difficult one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck all. I love the social media tie ins with all of these so far.

Challenge accepted. Time to get to the lab & break out my thesaurus.....

Tapping away on my iPhone

The more contests I see, the happier I am I got in before the real thinking caps had to come out! Goodness gracious, that's a toughie!

Good luck everyone! Interesting ways we are doing it this year!

I like this!!! Time to be creative!! Looking forward to seeing the videos and putting mine together

Sounds Demanding, Like Really Demanding...

Thanks THP & TM go go gadget thinking cap!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well these contests are coming fast and hard! This one sure has an interesting little twist! Can't wait to watch these.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for the opportunity to represent them in the 2014 Morgan Cup! I'm getting mine in early! This was really fun having to use some different words, hopefully others will jump right in too!

Wow...this looks like it could be fun, challenging and amusing all at the same time. This should be a great thread to follow with these video/clips.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This one is going to take some serious thought. What a great idea

Man...this contest sounds awesome. And the S L D R words forcing even more creativity--this thread should be a blast.

Tpluff, that was awesome dude.

Way to get the ball rolling tyler

Wow, this one is going to be a little tough. Time to put the thinking caps on.

This is going to be a fun contest. Good luck everyone. Nice way to start it off tpluff!

tpluff starting strong. Well done bro.

Challenge-Accepted.jpg

Wait for it...

Here we go again, good luck everyone!

Challenge accepted. Time to get to the lab & break out my thesaurus.....

Tapping away on my iPhone

You got dinosaurs in your house mike? :bulgy-eyes:

Great job tpluff! :clapp:

entire video cannot have any words in it that do not start with S, L, D or R. But it must involve speaking so nobody can just throw up a bunch of pictures in the video to skirt the rules. Just remember that Instagram videos can only be 15 seconds or less.

hahahah this is amazing! Can't wait to see what comes of it.

Back