Paul Walker being reported dead

Guess he really did live his life a quarter mile at a time.

Sad an innocent person had to die, but I couldn't really care less about celebrities.

Sad an innocent person had to die, but I couldn't really care less about celebrities.
Reports said he was the passenger in the car.

RIP. I enjoyed many of his movies.

Ya that really is too bad. I used to build imports, (I owned 2 Mitsu Eclipses, built and turbo'd), big fan of all the Fast and Furious flicks, with the exception to Tokyo Drift of course.

Paul Walker being reported dead

Tragic story. RIP Paul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hate to hear of anyone passing. RIP Paul

Super sad but my guess is he probably wasn't driving the speed limit or in a safe manor. Hopefully him and his passenger went quickly. Prayers to the families.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Sad, sad news.

Most of the accounts I have read have put in the passenger seat. Someone posted a picture on Twitter saying it was the last photo of him and was on the passenger side of the car a Porsche Carrea GT I think. Also couple of picture floating around of the car after the fire was put out showing the car basically wrapped around a tree and split in half. Ugly stuff.

While a lot of cars and car action in the F&F franchise is Hollywood at its best, the movies are still pretty cool and its very sad to see him go at that age. RIP Paul Walker.

RIP PW

Celebrity or not, he left behind a child and that alone is sad. RIP

RIP Paul. Just goes to show how fragile life is, the guy just stepped into the wrong car and that was it.

Most of the accounts I have read have put in the passenger seat. Someone posted a picture on Twitter saying it was the last photo of him and was on the passenger side of the car a Porsche Carrea GT I think. Also couple of picture floating around of the car after the fire was put out showing the car basically wrapped around a tree and split in half. Ugly stuff.

While a lot of cars and car action in the F&F franchise is Hollywood at its best, the movies are still pretty cool and its very sad to see him go at that age. RIP Paul Walker.

I saw the picture of the aftermath, a Carrera gt has an exceptionally stiff carbon fiber unibody. The speeds required to make it look like it did would be fatal in any circumstance.

again to see somebody like that is awful.

That's pretty f'ing insensitive man. Not every celebrity is an a-hole and that certainly is the case with Paul Walker.

That's pretty f'ing insensitive man. Not every celebrity is an a-hole and that certainly is the case with Paul Walker.

I think you're taking it out of context, its very sad an innocent father had to die, but actions have consequences. He liked speed, and speed bit him back.

I think you're taking it out of context, its very sad an innocent father had to die, but actions have consequences. He liked speed, and speed bit him back.

He was the passenger dude...ur kinda off the deep end man. What you saw on TV doesn't mean that's who he was in real life.

He was a passenger going for a car ride T 3:30pm. Not out late, nor was he driving. It's just ironic a car accident claimed his life when most of his movies were car related. http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1533786#bmb=1

Tapping away on my iPhone

I actually know his brother and a few of my friends were close to him. By all accounts, he was a really nice/generous guy, involved in charities, etc.

He was the passenger dude...ur kinda off the deep end man. What you saw on TV doesn't mean that's who he was in real life.

I'm well aware he was the passenger, did you see the wreckage? Their was no conceivable way they were going anywhere close to the speed limit. And I wasn't saying he 're enacted' his movies. I think your the one off the deep end.

I'm well aware he was the passenger, did you see the wreckage? Their was no conceivable way they were going anywhere close to the speed limit. And I wasn't saying he 're enacted' his movies. I think your the one off the deep end.

Haha based on everyone's comments I don't think there's too many in your corner. But to keep peace I'll bounce and let you think ur right

man.... sucks to see him pass. kind of ironic he died in a car wreck... I wonder how they're going to handle this in FF7..

Haha based on everyone's comments I don't think there's too many in your corner. But to keep peace I'll bounce and let you think ur right

Why does everybody think I'm looking for an argument? I'm not, nor have I ever. I'm not insensitive about the situation, bottom line is an innocent and well loved man lost his life. Its awful to go so young at only 40, it really is.

I'm not trying to convince anything to anybody, people seem to pick and choose certain things I say and spin them in directions I never intended.

Judging by the wreckage they had to have been doing easily over 100 MPH and that is a safe estimate.

vesejaga.jpg

For anyone that says who cares. His daughter does.

Back