The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Richt announces that DC Todd Grantham is staying.

I really, really hope Richt just means he's staying through the calendar year. Or that he's just trolling the fan base.

Last edited:
Michigan State up to 10

Osu by .027

Wow dude on espn saying if fsu Wins it will be the weakest schedule for a #1 ever

I honestly don't think both Auburn and tOSU will win next week. One of them will lose.

David pollack is such a sec homer

No one is worse than Mark May dude I have to mute the TV anytime he begins to speak.

I heard he was buckeye bashing last night and ol lot holtz had to set him straight

I heard he was buckeye bashing last night and ol lot holtz had to set him straight
Lol. Holtz coming to your defense, wouldnt brag about that.

What did Pollack say? When AU beat Georgia, he said he considered AU a 2 loss team since we got luck with the winning TD catch.

I thought Herbie was going to throat punch Rece via satellite just then when Rece mentioned tOSU and last years ND team in the same sentence.

No one is worse than Mark May dude I have to mute the TV anytime he begins to speak.

Totally agree. I was hoping with the removal of the big east would have meant the removal of Mark May

Mark May & Lou Holtz can both ride into the sunset as far as I'm concerned. Can't stand either one of them.

I thought Herbie was going to throat punch Rece via satellite just then when Rece mentioned tOSU and last years ND team in the same sentence.

For an alum Herbie hates on tOSU pretty hard.

Fwiw, Herbie is pretty unbiased. So much so that had to move because tOSU wingnuts were threatening his home because he picks against tOSU on occasion

Fwiw, Herbie is pretty unbiased. So much so that had to move because tOSU wingnuts were threatening his home because he picks against tOSU on occasion

He takes it to a whole new level.

I get it it's hos job but he gets pretty carried away sometimes.

Still no reason to threaten the guy.

Agreed, but he turned tOSU crimson red when Rece mentioned ND playing same schedule undefeated last year. tOSU is light years ahead of that ND from last year.

Pollack has osu 4th in a 4 team play off right now....too funny

I don't want to throw the wheels off the BCS and NC talk but there is some serious chatter on all the Longhorn sites that Mack and UT could be holding a press conference of some sort tomorrow. Just chatter but it's weird that all the sites seem to be reporting the same thing so who knows. Now all the questions begin to get asked if true: Is Mack done? Does this have something to do with Bama's loss? It's crazy cause they do still have a shot at the Big12 title if they beat Baylor and OU beats OSU. Long shot at that, but Mack still has a shot at a BCS game.

Might be a very interesting day for us Longhorn fans..............

I don't want to throw the wheels off the BCS and NC talk but there is some serious chatter on all the Longhorn sites that Mack and UT could be holding a press conference of some sort tomorrow. Just chatter but it's weird that all the sites seem to be reporting the same thing so who knows. Now all the questions begin to get asked if true: Is Mack done? Does this have something to do with Bama's loss? It's crazy cause they do still have a shot at the Big12 title if they beat Baylor and OU beats OSU. Long shot at that, but Mack still has a shot at a BCS game.

Might be a very interesting day for us Longhorn fans..............
I'm very curious see how not only the UT coaching future is handled as well as the USC coaching position!

Georgia and A&M shouldn't even count. The fact they are still ranked is a joke.

So OSU's wins against non-ranked teams should count more?

I just looked back at Alabamas schedule, who exactly makes that schedule so tough? The overrated Texas A&M, a solid LSU team, the loss to Auburn, or was it Chattanooga and Colorado State. Now I not gonna brag about Ohio States schedule but we are undefeated and not trying to make it on strength of schedule.

So those of you who love to bash SEC schools for out-of-conference games….

You would gladly trade your current conference schedule in order to play Auburn, Alabama, Texas A&M, LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, Arkansas and Mississippi State in the same season? That's what the SEC West teams do each and every year. And most of those years, probably 5 of those will be top-25 teams, and probably 3 top-10 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back