1st 2 Cobra Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats guys!

So happy for Christian. Got to play with him this fall and shared some good MC conversions. He's going to rock this

Congrats Gents!

Congrats guys! Enjoy the journey!

Congratulations to both of you!

Congratulations guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys, Cobra did a bang up job last year, and I know will treat your well in 2014!! Enjoy the ride of your life!

Awesome guys, congrats and welcome to an awesome event.

Congrats gentlemen! Well done hope you get your flat fixed.

Turner

I am not sure where to even begin. This has been a whirlwind of a day that’s for sure. Watching the buildup to last year’s Morgan Cup I told my wife I want in and I want in bad. Fast forward to this year I went in saying to myself as bad as I want in I’m not playing my best golf and it may not be the best time to throw my name in the hat. Well after some encouraging words from a lot of you guys I said why not what you do have to loose. As the first contest came up I did my best and there were so many quality entries. I was like man it’s going to be a long shot to get in but I was going to try my best and help support this thing no matter what. After the first two winners were announced I was so happy for them but a small part of me was a little sad. It was at that moment I truly realized how much I ached for this opportunity.

When I found out I won a spot this morning I was literally walking into two and a half hour meeting. I still don’t know how I made it through. I want to thank THP and Cobra/Puma golf for this truly life changing opportunity. Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement it means more than you ever know.

I am not sure where to even begin. This has been a whirlwind of a day that’s for sure. Watching the buildup to last year’s Morgan Cup I told my wife I want in and I want in bad. Fast forward to this year I went in saying to myself as bad as I want in I’m not playing my best golf and it may not be the best time to throw my name in the hat. Well after some encouraging words from a lot of you guys I said why not what you do have to loose. As the first contest came up I did my best and there were so many quality entries. I was like man it’s going to be a long shot to get in but I was going to try my best and help support this thing no matter what. After the first two winners were announced I was so happy for them but a small part of me was a little sad. It was at that moment I truly realized how much I ached for this opportunity.

When I found out I won a spot this morning I was literally walking into two and a half hour meeting. I still don’t know how I made it through. I want to thank THP and Cobra/Puma golf for this truly life changing opportunity. Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement it means more than you ever know.

You are going to completely rock it. I know that people that are trying to get into the MC shouldn't try to pick one OEM over the other in terms of what they want, but you and Cobra/Puma is going to be a great match, just look at your avatar now! If you have any questions about the MC, don't hesitate to drop me a PM or talk to any of the captains or assistant captains.

Definitely 2 of my favorite entries here. I really like the idea of running over an old wedge for a new one...and the "trust fall" for the trusty rusty was very creative. Nice work guys!!!

Man, I can't even imagine how you handled yourself?! I would have lost my mind!!!!

Enjoy the feeling, although it definitely lasts! Here's to great golf on the horizon.

Congrats guys! Great entries for sure.

Congrats guys, two well deserved spots!

Congrats guys and welcome to the Brotherhood!!

You are going to completely rock it. I know that people that are trying to get into the MC shouldn't try to pick one OEM over the other in terms of what they want, but you and Cobra/Puma is going to be a great match, just look at your avatar now! If you have any questions about the MC, don't hesitate to drop me a PM or talk to any of the captains or assistant captains.

Thanks Amol. I will be reaching out to you, Dean and the rest of the MC veterans as I embark on this amazing adveture

Congrats guys. It's going to be a hell of a ride with a fantastic OEM.

Congrats you two and welcome to the Ultimate Golf Event with Cobra! Well done...well done indeed!

Congrats! Being a part of Cobra was an incredible ride last year. You both are in for a treat!

Congrats to the first two Cobra Staff Members, make sure you pick Howzat's brain if you have any questions.

Congrats guys, you are in for one hell of a journey.

Congrats guys! Great entries!

Revisiting Cobra photos FTW!!!

Back