Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Very sweet

OK, the big parts of my gift have me in a 'situation'. They are so cool I want to keep them myself. Geez, I guess I'll have to go order more for me and be jealous my recipient gets to enjoy it first (for now).

Going shopping tonight with the wife for my guy. Can't wait for him to get my gift. $#!&$ you're going to love it lol....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

OK, the big parts of my gift have me in a 'situation'. They are so cool I want to keep them myself. Geez, I guess I'll have to go order more for me and be jealous my recipient gets to enjoy it first (for now).

You know you got a great for someone when you are contemplating keeping it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up that I'll be traveling most of the next 2 weeks on business so if my secret gift arrives there may be a delay in posting any pics.

Glad to see this tradition headed down the right path. Some great gifts and thoughtful THPrs. Well done guys

I am at St Simons Island for a few days but I will be checking in occasionally to monitor everything. One more week to get those packages shipped everyone, it seems to moving along really well so far.

St simons.. you lucky dawg you.

Alright it'll be packed up and shipped this week, I just need to drive to the Post Office!

headed to the post office to send my SS gift, and a gift for another helpful THPer..

I'm having real trouble figuring out what to get. Had a great idea but some things changed and now I'm stumped. I'll get it figures out and shipped soon.

I'm having real trouble figuring out what to get. Had a great idea but some things changed and now I'm stumped. I'll get it figures out and shipped soon.
I'll take a SeeMore divot tool, man. :alien:

You just made my life so much easier... Or did you?
I guess we'll find out!

My box should go out by Wednesday. Hopefully someone will be stoked by this weekend.

Don't forget to send me your tracking numbers, thanks

Sent out and received packages today.

Thanks to my secret santa! Some pretty cool stuff that will be put to use over the winter!
unevene7.jpg
ta9epapy.jpg

Package sent!

Packaged on it's way to the Post Office!!!

I also received an interesting package without a return, could it be my Secret Gift, I think so, reaction video to follow once I get home!

Waiting on one more item to arrive then my gift will be going out

Mine will ship tomorrow.

Sent out and received packages today.
Thanks to my secret santa! Some pretty cool stuff that will be put to use over the winter!

haha, "somewhere, usa". I shoulda used that...

Mine shipped out today....hope my secret person likes it.

Back