4th Two Participants in #TheKing

Another two great entries. Stepping up the game. Gonna be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome entries, congrats to you both!

Congrats guys.

Congratulations! Well deserved entries!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Congrats guys, enjoy it!

Congrats Golf4Life and JimmyG.

Brett was at Championsgate in September for the Ultimate Testing and should know the lay of the land pretty well. Like him, #ImWithHarry

Great job guys. I knew golf4life was going to be tough to beat for team Harry.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see you both in Orlando in April! Two awesome vines. Well done!

Congrats to you both! Bret, I'm especially happy for you buddy!

While I have a few more minutes while I wait to present to a professional basketball team based in south Florida, I wanted to post my feelings right now and its harder than I thought. I feel unbelievably psyched, humbled and just freakin happy to be included in this unbelievable one of a kind event.

JB, GG and Callaway, kudos for dreaming up this event, and then actually pulling it off! Wow, we already know the new driver lines will be prominently involved and who knows what else is coming? (All we know is that JB never bluffs with his "and so much more" teasers)

To Harry, cpl John, ArmyGolf and Buck, can't wait to go to war with you for the crown!!!

To Chad and his brood: Look forward to the competition and getting to know you dudes.

To all the THPers, you guys are awesome. All the congrats you offered for something most of you put an entry in for shows the character of THP members big time. Keep entering, there's still several spots for this unbelievable event. I was "this" close to not putting together my entry because of seeming overwhelming odds. Just do it!!! Don't be afraid to put yourself out there!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all. Many updates on my prep and everything we see and do with Callaway will be shared until my typing fingers bleed.

#ImWithHarry #theKing

While I have a few more minutes while I wait to present to a professional basketball team based in south Florida, I wanted to post my feelings right now and its harder than I thought. I feel unbelievably psyched, humbled and just freakin happy to be included in this unbelievable one of a kind event.

JB, GG and Callaway, kudos for dreaming up this event, and then actually pulling it off! Wow, we already know the new driver lines will be prominently involved and who knows what else is coming? (All we know is that JB never bluffs with his "and so much more" teasers)

To Harry, cpl John, ArmyGolf and Buck, can't wait to go to war with you for the crown!!!

To Chad and his brood: Look forward to the competition and getting to know you dudes.

To all the THPers, you guys are awesome. All the congrats you offered for something most of you put an entry in for shows the character of THP members big time. Keep entering, there's still several spots for this unbelievable event. I was "this" close to not putting together my entry because of seeming overwhelming odds. Just do it!!! Don't be afraid to put yourself out there!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all. Many updates on my prep and everything we see and do with Callaway will be shared until my typing fingers bleed.

#ImWithHarry #theKing

great post Roomie!

Congrats to Golf4life and JimmyG!!!! Very deserving. Enjoy!

#ImWithHarry #theKing

Well said.

Look forward to meeting you, sharing in the experience and of course competing.

Congrats Brett!!! As soon as I saw your video, I knew you had won. A few other said it already - but you took the competition to another level.

Great job Jim as well!! Awesome stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Guys! This is going to a wild rifles or you guys. Enjoy

Congrats Jimmy and g4l

Congrats guys both entries were awesome!

Congrats to the 2 winners...some very creative entries for sure!!

Yep two great entries. Congrats boys.

Congrats guys!! Loved the vines. Very cool to see the families helped out and they're all about THP!

Congrats guys! Exciting see the teams taking shape for this. You guys are in for a heck of a heck of a ride for sure. Enjoy it!!

Congrats Brett and Jimmy...well done...well done indeed!

Back