2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

My goodness this sounds so awesome. I WISH I HAD MORE VACATION TIME AAAAAARGGHH

Aren't Wilson and Tour Edge both manufactured in Chicagoland area?? This is probably going to be sweet!

Aren't Wilson and Tour Edge both manufactured in Chicagoland area?? This is probably going to be sweet!

Both have offices in Chicago along with Bettinardi and a couple of others.
This event will be Wilson however.

Both have offices in Chicago along with Bettinardi and a couple of others.
This event will be Wilson however.

Any shot of a Meghan Hardin appearance?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Nice! Sounds like it could be a great event!

This will be one of the coolest events we host this year in terms of uniqueness.
It will be very limited for fairly obvious reasons.
And it will not be 1st come 1st served for signup.

Oh my. If it's another contest, I have no chance. I really suck at these contests.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Why is everyone lost? JB just gave you basically the details of the Wilson event!

Lost cause I have zero clue how to get in to it. Contests?

I understand its about a driver, it's gonna be an awesome course, golf & education with R&D guys and some more awesome stuff.

This will be one of the coolest events we host this year in terms of uniqueness.
It will be very limited for fairly obvious reasons.
And it will not be 1st come 1st served for signup.

Lets take a look at the ole checklist.

Meet OEM - Check
Get Driver - Check
Play Golf - Check

All of those things are wonderful of course. But it would not be innovation or fit that hashtag without more right?

How about tour a closed facility.
Play Golf w/ R&D
Learn about club design
And MUCH MUCH MORE!

This just got very interesting! I can't wait to see how those getting in will do so.

Lets take a look at the ole checklist.

Meet OEM - Check
Get Driver - Check
Play Golf - Check

All of those things are wonderful of course. But it would not be innovation or fit that hashtag without more right?

How about tour a closed facility.
Play Golf w/ R&D
Learn about club design
And MUCH MUCH MORE!

Cant help but think this might have something to do with this... #makeitpersonal

Hmm makes me wonder if they are allowing for a lot of custom changes to their drivers this year? different colors and such?

Cant help but think this might have something to do with this... #makeitpersonal

I just saw that too, I was thinking they have to be connected!!!

Oh my. If it's another contest, I have no chance. I really suck at these contests.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

You and me both, but Wilson Staff brings a whole new level of excitement.

I think your onto something there my friend

That certainly looks interesting

Another fun tweet, I'd totally stand there for Padraig!!!

Nice catch Dev!

I am so excited about the upcoming year.

I am so excited about the upcoming year.

Something tells me when all the event details are announced, there will be so many minds blown, and some people are going to get hugs, such as yourself and Mr. 441.

Something tells me when all the event details are announced, there will be so many minds blown, and some people are going to get hugs, such as yourself and Mr. 441.

441 is gonna get a "Good Game"

I'm more of a fist bump guy...but JB loves hugs

Just caught up on this thread, and now a 12 hour drive to chicago would be welcomed.

If it were up to me, all the details would come out right away. But they are working on scheduling. When its all said and done, its going to be awesome.

Back