Hopkins Golf VL Pro Golf Balls

I ordered a dozen before I could even get to THP.

Love me a bargain ball and hoping these turn out as well as the wedges seem to have done.

Forum testing or no I ordered a dozen. Should get here shortly after my new 54* Black Oxide Hopkins wedge I ordered on Monday. :)

I normally play the Duo, but just ordered 4 dozen of the C:25s today after playing them on the back 9 last weekend.

Wish I would have seen this 1st. Oh well. Looking forward to the forum testing.

Good ball at a good price? I like it.

I love seeing this. The golf ball industry is such a tough market to get into but with the price these are available at they just might be able to do it. I wish them luck and can't wait to try this ball.

these are very interesting claims at an awesome price.

have any Canadians ordered hopkins products? is shipping free for us too?

I didnt see any color options, is there any?

I just tried ordering these...keep getting an error on their website...anyone else get this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It says that shipping is free for CONUS only

I just tried ordering these...keep getting an error on their website...anyone else get this?

I ordered mine without any issues. If you keep getting errors I would call them bc their customer service is great and will honor discount codes over the phone.

Tapping away on my iPhone

I love seeing this. The golf ball industry is such a tough market to get into but with the price these are available at they just might be able to do it. I wish them luck and can't wait to try this ball.

Hopkins won't have any issues. They have the experience and connections...

Wonder if just how similar to the Q Stars they are... Hmmm

Hopkins won't have any issues. They have the experience and connections...

In the end though, it all comes down to performance.

Very interested to try these out.

I will give them a try

I thought Srixon and Cleveland were under SRI'd umbrella. I don't think Cleveland managed Srixon. I could be wrong however.

No, you are correct; sorry I was not entirely clear. SRI purchased Cleveland in 2007 - Srixon was already under SRI. Hopkins was CEO of Cleveland but then after the merge Cleveland/Srixon. (as a side note, SRI changed to "Dunlop Sports" in May 2012)

In the end though, it all comes down to performance.

Very interested to try these out.

Very true. Obviously to succeed, the performance needs to be there. I was simply implying that they have the chops to put out something that will perform. :)

Got a dozen ordered...can't pass up $16 golf balls that should compete with $30 ones from the bigger companies

For $16, you can't go wrong...... And if they perform, they way I've been playing off the tee lately and with all the leaves, I'll be able to keep them in the golf ball business all by myself.

So what type of cover does this ball have?

With the price of decent balls continuing to climb, Hopkins may have themselves a real seller if the performance is there.
I am very interested to hear more.

Interest piqued. I will definitely be giving these a shot. At that price it's worth at least seeing if it works for you. If they play as well as they claim, these will be pretty freaking sweet.

Interest piqued. I will definitely be giving these a shot. At that price it's worth at least seeing if it works for you. If they play as well as they claim, these will be pretty freaking sweet.
That's the awesome thing about these.... If they arent your cup o' tea, you are only out $19.99

they offer a discount on a 48-pack ($74.99). Effectively making this a $15/doz ball with the discount code. I'm all stocked up on Hex Pros currently, but this is the same price that I paid for those for what seems like a similar ball (hex pro has a urethane cover, not sure on these yet)... with *free shipping* making it even more affordable. I'd love to test them out :)

Wish they would put more info on their website. It would make buying these a lot easier.

Back