The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...wonder if this is about JW5

Colin Cowherd's latest TweetReply
@ESPN_Colin: On phone last 60 minutes. Crazy rumors. Shock the sports world rumors. Need a cocktail.

Major rumors going on right now....

Spill the beans big time

Hmmm...wonder if this is about JW5

Skimmer.....he-he

Spill it you drama queens!

Saben to TX?

Spill it you drama queens!

Saben to TX?

I think the latest is Saban to Florida, Muschamp to Wash State, Leach to Iowa State, and Rhoads to Texas, with Chizik playing santa at the mall.

Saban to Cowherd's UW.

Because of the Jameis Winston press conference later tomorrow afternoon, Ron Burgundy's hosting of Sportscenter has been cancelled.

Because of the Jameis Winston press conference later tomorrow afternoon, Ron Burgundy's hosting of Sportscenter has been cancelled.

That's lame

That's lame

Quite. They could have broken with it with the regular anchors and then introduced him for the rest. Problem solved.

Evidently, Saban now realizes how bad the Bama fan base is with their expectations and is ready to do something about it.

Quite. They could have broken with it with the regular anchors and then introduced him for the rest. Problem solved.

The conference is at 2 right? Ron was gonna be on the 6pm SC so what's the big deal? By then we will have heard every excuse as to why the didn't charge him.

Evidently, Saban now realizes how bad the Bama fan base is with their expectations and is ready to do something about it.

I've been hearing that same thing, still not sure I believe it.

The conference is at 2 right? Ron was gonna be on the 6pm SC so what's the big deal? By then we will have heard every excuse as to why the didn't charge him.

No idea. Kinda bummed, I was sadly looking forward to how a Ron Burgundy Sportscenter would have gone.

I won't believe anything till it comes from the horse himself.....

I'm not sure that is a reputable source itself.

I won't believe anything till it comes from the horse himself.....

I still don't expect this to happen, but if he decides to bolt, he sure as hell left us better off than he found us.

I still don't expect this to happen, but if he decides to bolt, he sure as hell left us better off than he found us.

Funny quote from an Alabama coed Saturday night '' Alabama just doesn't lose to Auburn, this has only happened once in the past 10 years.''

Saban sure did make y'all forget the previous 20 years in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back