TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

It sucks that i have to miss this one. Been at Disney all week and have had no time to record a video.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

15 seconds...GO GO GO!

It sucks that i have to miss this one. Been at Disney all week and have had no time to record a video.

You have plenty of time!!!

Dude, you can knock out a 15 second vid! DO IT!

Better yet, try to do it riding Expedition Everest! Hahaha

Here's my official entry:

Finally had a few minutes to throw this together. Enjoy!

Edit: might have DQ'd myself not putting the instagram tags in the comment but I can't change it now. Oh well, it was fun!

So many great entries. Going to be another tough decision undoubtedly.

Finally had a few minutes to throw this together. Enjoy!

Edit: might have DQ'd myself not putting the instagram tags in the comment but I can't change it now. Oh well, it was fun!

Pretty sure that stuff just needed to be in the Tweet bro. At any rate, you're killing these contests right now! Good job.

Aaack! Need some time tonight to put in an entry!

Well done Frank and JJ!

Trout you really killed it my man! Great video!

Everyone here never ceases to impress me with each and every video submitted. Proud of all you guys! Got roughly 7 hours until yet another opportunity to shine is in the books.

That's good stuff !

Sldr for the win ! @TaylorMadeGolf @hackersparadise #thpmc #taylormadegolf #thehackersparadise instagram.com/p/hjkrbImwtD/

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPhone

Wow...just...wow

Is that good or bad?

Sldr for the win ! @TaylorMadeGolf @hackersparadise #thpmc #taylormadegolf #thehackersparadise instagram.com/p/hjkrbImwtD/

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPhone

Bro if you were close id run over and kiss you! That was awesome!

There is so much awesomeness in here it's not even funny, I would never imagine how many ideas can be created about a driver and 4 letters lol. Some creative cats here folks, get your entries in!

I had to fix mine lol.

TB I just saw your entry. That was HOT!

Well done Trout!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back