What would your car be if...

I've wanted one since I saw one at the Chicago Car Show when I was 8 or 9 years old.....

countach-yellow-hanna-big_zps788d846c.jpg

Haha, I wanted one so bad as a kid, looking back they are hideous.

Here's the Gran Coupe
e7arapag.jpg

Found this today at a local car dealership. Beautiful. 47k miles on it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386352446144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386352446144.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0
Haha, I wanted one so bad as a kid, looking back they are hideous.

Here's the Gran Coupe
e7arapag.jpg

It boggles me why they would call a 4 door a coupe... Give it up BMW, its NOT a coupe

have you seen pics of the new M4?
DSC02179.jpg

It boggles me why they would call a 4 door a coupe... Give it up BMW, its NOT a coupe

DSC02179.jpg

that would be my pick as well

I love the lines...

bmw-m4-coupe-03.jpg

I remember seeing the 4-series M-Sport edition before official release here and thinking it was the first BMW I've really loved since the 1M.

yjudysy4.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

Name is a bit silly, but the car is sick. I love the new 4 series as well, the M is just crazy good.

Sagaris.jpg
California-Bugatti-Veyron.jpg

Dream CAR? 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS...my all time favorite. I love American muscle-cars, with an absolute passion. Just not in to all the fancy sports/performance cars, gorgeous, but not my thing.

Yeah. I was born in October of 67, the month all the hot 68s came out. Arguably, one of the greatest all-time years for hotrods. I'd take just about anything from 68.
(in order)
Shelby GT500
Camaro
GTO
Chevelle
Firebird
Cougar
Torino

For a new car, though, probably a McLaren

If I was back home, it would be something red and Italian like a Ferrari 458. Here, I'd be more than happy with a Mustang Boss 302 thank you.

I love the lines...

bmw-m4-coupe-03.jpg

That's straight filth, damn near perfect lines. If I was an eccentric billionaire I would get a Pagani Huayra, absolute art. Bright red with rich tan interior, plus it lapped the top gear track 6 seconds faster than an enzo.

A more realistic Dream car would be a 911 turbo or an MP4-12c.

I've always been into rare, so this one comes in to the top 5 of my all time list: 288 GTO

ferrari_288_gto-pic-65213.jpeg

Very cool car, but what the hell was the designer thinking with that nose. Such a sleek car then BOOOM.

Dream car, only one? If I was pushed to choose just one I'd have to say the McLaren MP4-12C.
If however I'd just won lotto I'd buy these:
Noble M600
Lambo Aventador
Original AC Cobra
Ferrari 458
Nissan GTR

Yeah. I was born in October of 67, the month all the hot 68s came out. Arguably, one of the greatest all-time years for hotrods. I'd take just about anything from 68.
(in order)
Shelby GT500
Camaro
GTO
Chevelle
Firebird
Cougar
Torino

For a new car, though, probably a McLaren

Now you are talking, I was born December 68. My project, a 68 Camaro sits in my extra garage stall and gets worked on bit by bit (with the ice here in Dallas maybe more bits this weekend then not).

Now you are talking, I was born December 68. My project, a 68 Camaro sits in my extra garage stall and gets worked on bit by bit (with the ice here in Dallas maybe more bits this weekend then not).

My FIL has a 68 Camaro as well, it's a great car.

A 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint 289. White exterior with red accents, and the red interior.

As modern cars go, any Maserati with a big enough trunk for my golf bag. So probably the Ghibli. I just really like how Maseratis look.

Aston Martin DBS. Preferably murdered out like this one...

aston-martin-dbs-anderson-germany-2012.jpg

Realistically, probably a Subaru WRX STI.

So funny, just looked back through this thread and noticed that I posted the DBS as my choice originally as well. May have to change that to the new Vanquish.

%2213_supercars_Aston_Martin_Vanquish_white.jpg

It'd be between a couple, but in order:
Bentley Continental GT Speed
Mercedes SLS AMG GT

and a bit of muscle
1969 Olds 442

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo would be my choice. 750hp, 700ft lbs of torque, 248mph top speed and runs 140mph in the 1/4 mile. And about half the price of it's competitors at $550,000.

Competitors based on what though? Power or times?

If you're gonna drive an English pile at least choose one with some class. :alien:

1963_aston_martin_db5-pic-4526915324498058349.jpeg

I would get a BMW X5, I absolutely love everything about them, performance and comfort with a touch of luxury.

Back