The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even people in states that get weather like that regularly don't understand that SUV's still crash. Morans.

As War Eagle's agent, it is confirmed that when Big Time agrees to come to FL for an event, my client can make a trip to TX.
He will out Big Time, Big Time.

So wait....your his agent too??

#ConflictOfInterest

So wait....your his agent too??

#ConflictOfInterest

Rumor Mill was swirling that you were taking your talents to Souf Beach...I mean Jay Z agency. I had to find a new client and did so that will carry on the amazing moniker.

Even people in states that get weather like that regularly don't understand that SUV's still crash. Morans.

but they have 4 wheel drive. That makes them invisible. Jeeze Hawk.

My father texted this morning saying they were going to travel to Texas for a bit this winter as Snowbirds.

After seeing Nate's pic, I asked "Why? They have just as much snow there as we do right now."

He replied "We'll just wait until it melts."

My father texted this morning saying they were going to travel to Texas for a bit this winter as Snowbirds.

After seeing Nate's pic, I asked "Why? They have just as much snow there as we do right now."

He replied "We'll just wait until it melts."

That's funny. My folks left for Florida just in time.

That's funny. My folks left for Florida just in time.

Smart people. Nobody wants to snowbird in Texas. Texas is the best though. According to those in Texas. :D

Smart people. Nobody wants to snowbird in Texas. Texas is the best though. According to those in Texas. :D

My in-laws are in Dallas and it always seems to be way too hot or colder than I would like when we are there.

My in-laws are in Dallas and it always seems to be way too hot or colder than I would like when we are there.

Tell them to move over a state or two left or right and they will be very happy. And you will too with the wonderful golf.

I think the weather was just fine the last time you were here sir......

I think the weather was just fine the last time you were here sir......

It was quite warm for my taste but getting to hang with Bigtime made it much nicer.

My grandmother does. Have to listen to her complain how one day is in the 80's and the next in the 50's. I usually just tell her to come home then and enjoy the below 30 weather everyday or stop complaining.

Lived in Texas for 20 years. We complained about the cold day and night. After living in Northern Ky for a while now, we (Texans) are a bunch of babies when it comes to cold weather. On the other hand, walking a round at 102 in August really wasn't that bad when I was younger. I would give anything to play golf all winter in the 50s in south texas.

And Ghost, every time I see that gif, I sit and stare. Took me 10 minutes to write this post with Rory swinging away right above my eye line...

Hey now, you like it enough to keep on coming back. :)

As War Eagle's agent, it is confirmed that when Big Time agrees to come to FL for an event, my client can make a trip to TX.
He will out Big Time, Big Time.

Lol.

I'll make that a deal with Big Time.

Im not sure how to put this, so I will just say it.
SPAM is SPAM. Using THP as a tool to sell is spam. If we allow one company to do it, we must allow all companies to do it and it could ruin what we spend 14 hours a day for the last 5 years to build.

Just because a product is from a non-profit, does not eliminate the fact that the goals are the same. To use the community and website that we built, as a tool to sell.

There is nothing to fill you in on.

The marketplace can be a headache, I would believe.

The gout is back, left knee this time. Pain free for 8 months, then out of the blue. About a week of pain on the horizon, times like these wish I was a masochist or at least still drinking.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Best wishes Jack. Had that once when I was younger and it was terrible. Worst pain ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back