The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm glad shorts technology has come as far as it has in 20 years.

Please pass that message along to MWard

There is no entry music.
#FranchiseRewritten

I owned that Speed Racer t-shirt....

THP
Tigers' Happy Place
The Hauburn Palace
College Football Happy Hour - Where people whip it out and measure on top of pedestals.
EDIT: Tigers' Happy Pedestal - Winner

That is all.

THP
Tigers' Happy Place
The Hauburn Palace
College Football Happy Hour - Where people whip it out and measure on top of pedestals.
EDIT: Tigers' Happy Pedestal - Winner

That is all.

The college football thread has become the worst one on this forum.

The college football thread has become the worst one on this forum.

And that says a lot, but its true. The things that are posted in there are borderline hysterical, and then couple that with the idea that you are clearly insulting someone's mother by using facts and logic. I wont make another post in there ever and I own the damn forum. No desire whatsoever. Too much awesome going on on THP to worry about a sport that is so flawed its ridiculous. Its close to becoming hockey, ya know, not really a sport.

And that says a lot, but its true. The things that are posted in there are borderline hysterical, and then couple that with the idea that you are clearly insulting someone's mother by using facts and logic. I wont make another post in there ever and I own the damn forum. No desire whatsoever. Too much awesome going on on THP to worry about a sport that is so flawed its ridiculous. Its close to becoming hockey, ya know, not really a sport.

Yah I still read it and chuckle but I won't be participating anymore either.

The hockey thread is full of friendly Canadians. You guys are more than welcome to hang out. :D

The hockey thread is full of friendly Canadians. You guys are more than welcome to hang out. :D

I think I will stick to food and golf threads. :D

It is no longer a sport, but a business. It is only there to create money.

Just because you lost in the Olympics doesn't mean it's not longer a sport.:alien:

Just because you lost in the Olympics doesn't mean it's not longer a sport.:alien:

We never lose in the olympics in sports. See my post above just made my point. :D

We never lose in the olympics in sports. See my post above just made my point. :D

I thought it had to be in the Olympics to be a sport?

I thought it had to be in the Olympics to be a sport?

If that were the case, someone would argue that Curling is a sport.
Weightlifting?

Weightlifting?

Apparently more so than american football :bulgy-eyes:.

Stranger Danger Crew best guys on THP. Boom.

Weightlifting?
Curling may or may not be a sport. But kind of addicting to watch every four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back