Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What're you looking for?

I'm not sure it's one thing I haven't tried out too much. Maybe something a little bulkier than j40s..what do u think?

I'm not sure it's one thing I haven't tried out too much. Maybe something a little bulkier than j40s..what do u think?

Have you tried the RTX CB's?

Have you tried the RTX CB's?

I have not..I got a set of the regular rtx from a thper to buy and my father in law tried them..loved them and bought them...didn't hit many with those and none with cb's

I love that they offer that now.

That is awesome.

I am going to either go straight CB or the combo. Leaning towards combo.

I hit a 5 wood so much more consistently then a hybrid. Maybe it's time to make a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not..I got a set of the regular rtx from a thper to buy and my father in law tried them..loved them and bought them...didn't hit many with those and none with cb's

I know a guy with RTX CB 48/54 and a smart sole 58...

Hmmmm, January perhaps?

I also like SeeMores.

I hit a 5 wood so much more consistently then a hybrid. Maybe it's time to make a change.

That is a trade-off I want to play around with next season also.

I need wedges...who wants to do some trading?

I have this ponder every day! Wedges are really the only clubs in my bag that I'm not happy with right now.

Apex, Apex, Apex.....

Steelfiber shafts

I asked my parents for an AMP Cell 3 wood for Christmas. I really want one. That is such a solid stick.

I know a guy with RTX CB 48/54 and a smart sole 58...

If that Smart Sole hangs around too long, I might be able to find a home for it...

Steelfiber shafts

I didn't care for them but could likely get the J40s I have your way to try out.

You coming this way again anytime soon?

I didn't care for them but could likely get the J40s I have your way to try out.

You coming this way again anytime soon?

No plans to right now. What were your thoughts on them?

No plans to right now. What were your thoughts on them?

I didn't have a good swing going that day so I really should spend more time with them but I was having issues getting the ball in the air (not typically an issue for me). I'm not a "feel" guy so can't help in that regard.

I didn't have a good swing going that day so I really should spend more time with them but I was having issues getting the ball in the air (not typically an issue for me). I'm not a "feel" guy so can't help in that regard.

My brother is gaming mine now and he absolutely skies the crap out of them much higher than anything I saw too. Loved the shafts, one of my top favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back