Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is gaming mine now and he absolutely skies the crap out of them much higher than anything I saw too. Loved the shafts, one of my top favorites

And I absolutely love them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I want to hit the Big Bertha driver in a BAD BAD way

thanks THP!

Argh! I hit an SLDR with a Fujikura Fuel. It was amazing.

I want to hit the Big Bertha driver in a BAD BAD way

thanks THP!
Me too, bro. Regular version, not the Alpha has my name written all over it.

Beags, is spelled with one B, boys.

Me too, bro. Regular version, not the Alpha has my name written all over it.

Beags, is spelled with one B, boys.

Yeah, I think I fall into the catagory of "most golfers" so I'll glady take some swipes with the non alpha

I'm pondering everything Callaway--especially the Big Berthas (driver and fairway); X2 Hot Hybrid; and the Apex irons. #drool

I'm pondering everything Callaway--especially the Big Berthas (driver and fairway); X2 Hot Hybrid; and the Apex irons. #drool

Yep same here. Feb 14th needs to get here sooner.

I agree, on all of that, every single item...and Odyssey Metal X Milled Putters

I agree, on all of that, every single item...and Odyssey Metal X Milled Putters

The Callaway lineup is ridiculous. Everything from driver to putter.

Going through the bag...need a new 3 wood more than I thought. New putter is a few days away. Also looking into new grips since the pures seem to be too small.
tap tap taparoo

I was pondering this bag for a few days, so today I rang the local pro shop to ask about one, next thing I know its ordered and on its way so I guess the ponder on that is over.
http://www.sunmountain.com/sync-4934-detail

I would also like to hit the Callaway Apex clubs just need to find someone around me that has them, the shop I got the bag from doesn't stock Callaway gear.

Woops thought this was the electronics pondering thread... I should go to bed now...:bulgy-eyes:

Big Bertha 5 wood set to 16 degrees and Xhot2 20 degree hybrid.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tour Trusty's.

In particular, 54/58.

Considering replacing my 3w with a 17* 2Hybrid (Adams A7) or reshafting my VR Pro LE with something stiffer.

RBZ S2 tour hybrid 4. I hit my 4 iron like a champ on the range but once the lie gets uneven or less than perfect on the course I can't seem to transfer range distance over to course distance and I'm plagued with fat shots.

Nike method midnight putter 006. Love that dark metal finish!

Pondering a full bag fitting at a Callaway Performance Center. Can't imagine why....

Pondering a full bag fitting at a Callaway Performance Center. Can't imagine why....

I'm sure there are a lot of us pondering that these days

Just bags. Bags and bags. Want to get something just after Christmas. New cart bag. So many bag choices.

I know the total depends on what clubs you end up with, but how much does something like that cost to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back