The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never done it? Go try it

I would but I don't want to wake up my kid. I have a brain. Tokyo drift across the street... Not so much. I hope they enjoy flat tires though.

I would but I don't want to wake up my kid. I have a brain. Tokyo drift across the street... Not so much. I hope they enjoy flat tires though.
Ha I was kidding!

probably to warm up the engine if they're going somewhere..

LOL really? Who sits in their driveway with pedal to the ground for 10 minutes to warm up the car?

Can someone explain revving your engine in your driveway at 9:55 PM? Is it cool or something?
Does the guy look like this;

[video=youtube;JZD-ADArwXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZD-ADArwXo[/video]

LOL really? Who sits in their driveway with pedal to the ground for 10 minutes to warm up the car?

Paul Walker?

Too soon?

Its like an alarm Mann.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

another d bag that lives next to me. that's what he said he was doing at 4 am in his diesel truck.

Well I do...

I mean, seriously, who does that?

I know the crew is just a little tied up with a cornucopia of awesomeness right now but dang I'm anxious for the TM and Cleveland MC contest winners to be announced.

All the grandaddy guys are making me switch my bag back to one full awesome brand!

Reminiscent and lovely. I love my Bridgestone gear.

TTing

You too CJ

Do it, that might be cool and it could cure my phobia of dead people, they freak me out.

I dont think thats a phobia. That is just normal. If you like dead people you are a weirdo.

That makes me feel a little better, they just creep me out, funerals are really creepy! Burn my arse and sprinkle me on a nice course and in a beautiful trout stream.

If you like dead people you are a weirdo.

Yeah, well it has its good points..you don't have to deal with talking back or arguments plus they mind their own business. :p

That makes me feel a little better, they just creep me out, funerals are really creepy! Burn my arse and sprinkle me on a nice course and in a beautiful trout stream.

Yeah, if funerals creep you out, seeing an autopsy explained and demoed might tip the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back