The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god no one was injured. Would have been very serious, if not fatal.

I saw some pics from the other side of the building where a car was crushed to about half it's normal size.

I know everyone likes to laugh when Texas folk talk about cold weather.....but it is actually a bit different down here.

I saw some pics from the other side of the building where a car was crushed to about half it's normal size.

I know everyone likes to laugh when Texas folk talk about cold weather.....but it is actually a bit different down here.

Here's a pic from that same link.

1453368_671240956230103_1608499078_n.jpg

i lol'd at this..

Who's got another day out of school? This teacher.

Ah the benefits to being a rural school, if the buses can't get out on the dirt roads safely, no school.

Ah the benefits to being a rural school, if the buses can't get out on the dirt roads safely, no school.

me too.

Dang it man, might as well call the week & try again after the 1st. That's first on my wife's wish list.

The Cast v Forged Thread. I cannot stay out of it. It's like a moth to a bugzapper.

The Cast v Forged Thread. I cannot stay out of it. It's like a moth to a bugzapper.

It may even be better than the "Rory playing Mizuno Irons" thread.

man flights to florida are crazy expensive

So I get up today, go out to my car and notice my rental has Florida plates. Must be a cruel joke getting a car with FL plates in OH.

So I get up today, go out to my car and notice my rental has Florida plates. Must be a cruel joke getting a car with FL plates in OH.

Your in OH??? Whereabouts?? Us Clevelanders would have been delighted to meet up for a round of golf at the 19th hole. Guess you picked my rental I just dropped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Independence. Would be sweet to meet up with any THPers if that were possible. I'm only here till wedsnesday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back