The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope ya feel better bro!

Just took my temperature, as I'm feeling a bit light headed and a little queasy. 101.1. Crap. Going to lay down now.

Ouch, sorry to hear it. Chicken broth, crackers and sleep.

My neighbor kills me. We have a shared driveway and the damn kid never shovels! I've known him my whole life and he was really really good friends with my brother growing up so he is like an older brother to me, but damn it's irritating coming home after every snow fall seeing the driveway covered. The worst part is he just drives over the snow so it packs it down and makes it impossible to get the tracks of where his tires drove shoveled. I shovel legitimately every time I get home, because I'd rather shovel 2-3 times when it's very light than once when it's heavy!

Damm rain. It was a nice day then all of a sudden, I go out to play boom! It starts raining!

My neighbor kills me. We have a shared driveway and the damn kid never shovels! I've known him my whole life and he was really really good friends with my brother growing up so he is like an older brother to me, but damn it's irritating coming home after every snow fall seeing the driveway covered. The worst part is he just drives over the snow so it packs it down and makes it impossible to get the tracks of where his tires drove shoveled. I shovel legitimately every time I get home, because I'd rather shovel 2-3 times when it's very light than once when it's heavy!
Give him a 1-2 piece...with a snow shovel?

Give him a 1-2 piece...with a snow shovel?

Kinda as a joke for him to get the hint I was going to get a shovel and put a bow on it, and put it on his deck by the door for Christmas lol.

Kinda as a joke for him to get the hint I was going to get a shovel and put a bow on it, and put it on his deck by the door for Christmas lol.
That would be a nice gift to wake up to from a 1-2 piece as well.

I think a rib slipped out of place. My upper back hurts. At the Chiro now, hope an adjustment takes care of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hope they can get it taken care of. That sounds brutal

I came home today to extremely low water pressure in all my faucets and two showers with zero running water. I SO do no want frozen pipes. Not good. Not at all.

Between the rain and cold weather I haven't been able to play golf in 6 weeks. Doesn't appear there is any relief in sight either. Usually we get a warm(ish) Saturday or two during Nov and December to hit the course.

So much THP awesomeness going on right now has me in serious need of some course time.

Only been a week for us, but the next week doesn't look too good.

I wish my labrador didn't require constant supervision. Kind of killing my vacation right now until I hear some good news.
What's up with your dog?

I think a rib slipped out of place. My upper back hurts. At the Chiro now, hope an adjustment takes care of it.
I have honestly never heard of a rib slipping. I just read up on it a little, and hope I never have that!

What's up with your dog?

Throwing up all night. He eats everything so we always worry he ingested something. Apparently he aye the cover of one of my books last night. He's apparently eating and keeping food down now so we're ok for right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have honestly never heard of a rib slipping. I just read up on it a little, and hope I never have that!
Thanks, Smalls. The adjustment did the trick, I'm as good as new. Now if I can just get the same good fortune with the pipes...

Im exhausted.

Freaking crazy busy today (but that was a good thing!)

Good news: it looks like we escaped the worst of the potential frozen pipe scare...I am pretty sure no pipes inside walls are frozen.

Bad news: I'm a freaking idiot. For the 2nd year in a row I forgot to turn off the water supply to the sprinkler system and the 2 foot section of pipe that is above ground to the system broke, spewing water all over my back yard and leaving myself a really fun job this spring.

For as mad as I am at myself for repeating the same incredibly stupid winterizing mistake I'm equally relieved that I don't have a major home repair ahead of me.

ouch Frank, sorry to hear.. if you need some help when the time to fix it rolls around, let me know, i'll be happy to help.

on another sad note, this laptop I picked up for my grandma is absolutely freakin sweet and I want it for myself! I was almost about to cough up the $250 it cost to keep it... at least I get to toy around with it until Christmas..

Last Final tomorrow, but it's in Anatomy. I need to make a solid grade to keep my C in the class. I've put in a good amount of studying for this and I feel like I've done enough to feel comfortable going into the final, but you never know. Just going to say a quick prayer tonight and get on with it at 8AM.

If you guys could just send those positive thoughts when you read this, I could really use it.

Good luck JT. Write the answers on your arms.

Its cold and I've was out side at a fire for 4hrs, took my gloves off and they froze solid oh how I hate winter fires.

Thank you for all that you do, you have one of the toughest jobs imaginable.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Rough evening for me and my family. A very close friend of mine lost his father last night. He went in for surgery on Monday morning and never came out. There were some complication and his condition was far worse then any of them knew.
he leaves behind a wife of 40yrs, two kids and a granddaughter that walked in his foot steps all day long. My hearts breaks cAuse of my friend but my son loved this guy and understood what I was telling my wife. This guy was the guy everyone wanted to be around and made everyone feel comfortable.
My friend has a son on the way to join his young daughter and they will not know their grandfather past Monday. But he left some lasting memories. God I just want to hold by buddy, he was doe when we spoke last night. I don't need thoughts and prayers, just love the ones you have because life is way to short and it's borrowed. You never know when you'll be called home.

Sorry, Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back