#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Sounds like Dream Team could use a round of Italian Manhattans to prep for tomorrow's single matches. No first tee jitters guaranteed.

Probably best to keep the glass, too, eh?

Three points difference from 8 matches. Not a thing guys. One hole at a time, that's the beauty of match play...go #DreamTeam!

Keep your heads up #DreamTeam. Nothing to be ashamed of today. This is a crazy game and the best part is tomorrow is a new day!

Tapping away on my iPhone

What a great day, enjoyed catching up with everything. Great pictures and Vines folks. WTG!

It has been a pleasure to read this all day. What is happening is truly amazing. I really hope that you guys take all the pictures you can and make one hell of a coffee table book out of it. Good luck tomorrow.

The boys played great today and can hold their head's up high knowing that they represented THP and Callaway Golf at this incredible venue. Down a few points is never a big deal and no matter what happens tomorrow, they can fly home knowing that they participated in something special.

Hawk and Team, you guys are awesome.

PROUD of my THP brothers!

Thank you JB, and Morgan for bringing this event to us! Fantastic pictures,and updates well done!

#DreamTeam, take care of business tomorrow!

The #ZooCrew knows now that you guys are the real deal!

I don't think any of us sitting at home or at work following along could ask for a better group to represent THP.

Let me give a quick thank you to
Ethan
Pete
Rhiona
Greg
Johnny
Scotty
Jason
Chad

You 8 were awesome out there today and I know it will be just as good tomorrow. Harry joins us tonight and then jumps into the mix tomorrow as well.

Horrible day at work, spent my lunch catching up on this incredible thread and following on Twitter. Did more so tonight.

Our #THP guys really brought it today both on the course and in this thread. Cannot wait to watch tomorrow's comeback!

Edit: Forgot to mention this although it has been said about 1,000 times in this thread today. Callaway is incredible!!

#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Callaway and The Hideaway went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed. Jason and Rhiona were 2 of the coolest people I have ever played golf with.

I didn't bring my best game today, but there wasn't a minute I wasn't smiling. These people know how to make an average joe feel special and honestly I can truly say this has been two of the best days of my life.

Thanks Callaway thanks THP thanks JB and GG thanks to my team and to the course for an experience of a lifetime. Cannot wait for dinner and matchplay tomorrow. We will not roll over

Wish I could have followed along today at work, but I just ready through the thread. Great stuff. So proud of the #dreamteam. You guys are rock stars.

Oh yea, that course looks absolutely stunning.

Callaway and The Hideaway went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed. Jason and Rhionna were 2 of the coolest people I have ever played golf with.

I didn't bring my best game today, but there wasn't a minute I wasn't smiling. These people know how to make an average joe feel special and honestly I can truly say this has been two of the best days of my life.

Thanks Callaway thanks THP thanks JB and GG thanks to my team and to the course for an experience of a lifetime. Cannot wait for dinner and matchplay tomorrow. We will not roll over

Glad your havin a blast bro. Lay the dagger out tomorrow and wear that belt proudly.

THP THP THP!!!

Who does Harry replace tomorrow?

Proud of the Dream Team for their efforts today. Step up to the first tee tomorrow and believe in yourselves, anything can happen in match play.

Rhiona...I think.

This correct.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, support, and messages today.

Feeling a little down and going to let that soak in before I bury it and get back to work.

Match play is where these things are won. Get after them tomorrow boys. You got this!

One more thing I want to mention.
The Hideaway is without a doubt, one of the best facilities in the world.

Many dont know it, and they are cool keeping it that way. But the courses are spectacular, the service is ridiculous and the excitement around this event is amazing.

This correct.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, support, and messages today.

Feeling a little down and going to let that soak in before I bury it and get back to work.

Nothing to be down about, you guys were awesome out there today. Tomorrow is another day, and tonight we enjoy some food and Margaritas. :smile:

One more thing I want to mention.
The Hideaway is without a doubt, one of the best facilities in the world.

Many dont know it, and they are cool keeping it that way. But the courses are spectacular, the service is ridiculous and the excitement around this event is amazing.

And they have so much candy! They would make Willy Wonka proud. Joking aside, it is truly one of the most breathtaking, picturesque places I have ever seen.

And Hawk.
Feeling down? Tomorrow take a quick 360* glance around you anytime that hits and remember where we are, why we are there and a great saying a friend told me once. "Im Important". Its #TheGrandaddy of em all and no matter what happens, its a first of its kind event and its creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Back