#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Thanks for all of the updates. Helped me get through a cruddy day at work!!!

Unbelieveable day of golf! Got some work to do in the singles! Lets go THP!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The coverage has been outstanding today.

Congratulations guys, a remarkable experience today regardless of the scoreboard. We're all cheering for a comeback tomorrow, but are proud of how you've represented THP regardless of results.

Great updates, this thread ROCKS!

Have a great time tonight guys. Careful not to eat too much Mexican food....I learned that at the Morgan Cup, you'd rather not deal with that on the first tee tomorrow morning. Just sayin'!

A little bitter taste in my mouth after the last match, but that's alright we have tomorrow to take the #Zoocrew down. We got a lot of work to do, but we can do it.

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

A little bitter taste in my mouth after the last match, but that's alright we have tomorrow to take the #Zoocrew down. We got a lot of work to do, but we can do it.

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

One hole at a time tomorrow, you guys are fine!

Somebody swap the #ZooCrew's salsa with the super hot stuff. Now I want Mexican food...

Great updates, this thread ROCKS!

Have a great time tonight guys. Careful not to eat too much Mexican food....I learned that at the Morgan Cup, you'd rather not deal with that on the first tee tomorrow morning. Just sayin'!

Wasn't that Mexican seafood? Lol

U Some pics from today. Will get more posted after the trip

amazy4y8.jpg

hezanaje.jpg

ypena7as.jpg

aguvy9e5.jpg

upe2e7yq.jpg

depyre3u.jpg

me5y3yha.jpg

Great coverage by the participants, and especially GG and JB. Loved all the pictures. It felt like we were right there. Go get them tomorrow #dreamteam, you guys can pull off the comeback in the singles matches.

Beautiful stuff Joe. Thanks for posting.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Wow. What a fantastic day. Ended up winning 1.5 points on the day.

What some amazing battle today and some great golf played. Really enjoyed playing with Sabella and Pete in the first 18 and #Chad joined in the second 9 with Joe, Greg and myself.

Can't wait to get back out there tomorrow for singles and play some more great golf.

muzevude.jpg

nagevy4e.jpg
taja2epu.jpg
qanajady.jpg
rydady4y.jpg
aqatyna8.jpg
3y2upyqa.jpg

The first step toward making the comeback is to be the people buying tequila shots tonight, not the people drinking them.

Good job today DreamTeam! Remember you came across the country to their turf to hand it to them. You are solidly in the hunt and will make an exciting run at it tomorrow for all the marbles! Great updates today, can't wait to follow along tomorrow

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

What a day. Some major highs and big lows. Freaking these guys. They played their hearts out.

Played really well in the second round. Just not good enough, but what can you do.

We'll start fresh tomorrow and win some points.

Loved todays coverage by participants and GG and JB. Thanks for all the pics and posts. Proud of the play from our #dreamteam . It has been so great to follow along all day. Good luck tomorrow.

coverage was great today fellas

Great Coverage today..Thank you GG, JB, Dream Team & Zoo Crew for sharing your amazing day/trip...looking forward to following along tomorrow

Props to the #dreamteam and JB and GG for their hard work so far. I literally got nothing done today. THP - it takes over your life! :)

What an awesome day!!! I had a blast playing with TPluff, Hashtag, Goryl, and Johnny!!! Went 1-1 on the day, would've loved 2-0, but we battled. The course was amazing, the Callaway guys were amazing, and the Reuben sandwich being cooked at the turn was amazing!!! I can't wait for tomorrow and the singles matches. Time to shower, change, and head out for dinner. Thank you all so much for following us and giving us such amazing support!

I can not wait to see the lineup for singles tomorrow!

ZooCrew is going to have to deal with the comeback tomorrow!

Sounds like Dream Team could use a round of Italian Manhattans to prep for tomorrow's single matches. No first tee jitters guaranteed.

Props to the #dreamteam and JB and GG for their hard work so far. I literally got nothing done today. THP - it takes over your life! :)

Agreed.. But it's awesome

I loved following this all day and am extremely proud of our THP #DreamTeam. Better luck out there tomorrow, you guys are rockstars!

Back